Best Orthodontics Hospitals and Cost in New Delhi
Choose from 4 best Orthodontics hospitals in New Delhi
Top Hospitals For Orthodontics
Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that corrects teeth and jaws that are positioned improperly. Crooked teeth and teeth that do not fit together correctly are harder to keep clean, are at risk of being lost early due to tooth decay and periodontal disease, and cause extra stress on the chewing muscles that can lead to headaches, TMJ syndrome and neck, shoulder and back pain. Teeth that are crooked or not in the right place can also detract from one\'s appearance.
Max Super Speciality Hospital at Saket is one of the topmost healthcare service provider in India. The multi super speciality hospital has a capacity of over 500 beds and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technologies.
A team of highly trained professionals backed by remarkable experience work at Max Hospital to provide an effective care and the best clinical outcomes.
With over 35 Speciality units, this renowned hospital caters to many patient from different parts of India as well as abroad on an everyday basis.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket also has interoduces several speciality clinics to ensure complete and targeted medical treatment for particulars condition. These clinics include Women\'s Heart Clinic, Multiple Sclerosis (M.S.) Clinic, Headache Clinic, Geriatric Neurology Clinic, Movement Disorder Clinic, Pacemaker Clinic, Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Clinic.
The superspecialty hospital is well known for having the Asia\'s first and the world\'s third BrainSUITE technology. It is an advanced Neurosurgical operation theatre, which allows the medical team to use MRI during the surgery. This sophisticated technology can be used for various kinds of brain surgery.
Max Hospital group is also the first super speciality tertiary care centre that has the facility for advanced cardiac life support ambulances and air evacuation service.
- Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute (PSRI) is one of the most reputed multi-specialty hospitals in New Delhi. The hospital is renowned nationally & internationally for its quality of care, warm hospitality, and excellent patient satisfaction records.
- The hospital boasts unfaltering infrastructure, advanced medical equipment, unparalleled healthcare facilities, and accreditations from renowned bodies, including NABH and NABL.
- The hospital also houses a team of experienced and skilled specialists with immense international exposure, complemented by a medical staff trained to put their best foot forward in all medical specialties.
- Since its inception in 1996, PSRI has been functioning as South East Asia\'s first and India\'s foremost institute providing advanced and comprehensive medical and surgical treatment for digestion-related diseases. It is promoted by the JK Group, one of the leading business houses in India, to establish a big name in the healthcare industry.
- Serving as a multi-specialty hospital and research institute, PSRI also provides research-based clinical data in nephrology, gastroenterology, and cardiology. Some commonly researched areas include Indications of Secondary Hyperparathyroidism with Chronic Kidney Disease (Nephrology Department) and studies on patients undergoing MRI (Cardiology Department).
Manipal Hospital Dwarka is a prominent multi-specialty and quaternary care providing hospital with first-rate healthcare services and integrated facilities. The hospital offers a wide range of medical facilities at an affordable range, with the prime focus on delivery of trusted and reliable therapeutic services to domestic as well as international patients. The 380 bedded healthcare centre has state-of-the-art infrastructure, cutting edge technology and global standards in terms of clinical excellence. It is one of the top hospitals in Delhi to offer impeccable medical services and is equipped with the latest diagnostic and curative technological advancements that are today available in the field of medicine.