Best Ovarian Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Noida
Choose from 1 best Ovarian Cancer Treatment hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Ovarian Cancer Treatment
About Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Ovarian cancer is a variety of cancer that affects the ovaries which are part of the reproductive organs in a female. There are many types of ovarian cancer but the three most common types are:
- Epithelial Ovarian Cancer: Epithelial cancer is the most common type of ovarian cancer. It occurs in the epithelial layer of the ovaries and affects the serous tissue.
- Germ Cell Cancer: Germ cell cancer is the rarest form of ovarian cancer. It occurs in the cells that produce the eggs.
- Ovarian Stromal Cancer: Stromal cancer is a rare form of ovarian cancer that occurs in the tissue that connects the ovaries.
Fortis Hospital, Noida is one of the most comprehensive medical services providing facility in the National Capital Region. It has been delivering excellent patient care services to people from all parts of the country as well as other nations. The hospital strives to provide top-quality clinical care with warmth and compassion.
The state-of-the-art facility has a modern infrastructure with over 200 beds and 7 operational theaters. The hospital is widely reputed for having one of the oldest and most trusted Kidney Transplant Programmes in Noida. They have performed over 750 successful Kidney Transplants and has a rich experience in organ transplantation.
Fortis Hospital, Noida offers services across multiple specialties with centers of excellence in Oncology, Neurosciences, Orthopaedics, Liver Transplant and Kidney Transplant, Cardiac Sciences and Emergency Trauma Care Services. The hospital is well-known as the second mega hospital complex of the Fortis Healthcare group, a leading healthcare group of the country.
Technology and Infrastructure
- 256 Slice CT
- Best-in-class Emergency Department
- Dedicated ICU & HDU
- State-of-the-art OTs
- MRI & X-ray
- Specialised Oncology wing