Best Pancreatic Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Giza
Choose from 1 best Pancreatic Cancer Treatment hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
About Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
Cancer is unregulated growth of body cells. If the growth is classified as malignant, it means that the growth can spread across various areas in the body and can usually harm them. Pancreatic cancer refers to cancer affecting the pancreas, which is an important organ that lies below your stomach and helps in completing the process of digestion by secreting pancreatic juice. This organ also helps in regulating the blood glucose levels. Any damage to the organ results in loss of weight and appetite. If detected at an early stage treatment is possible using various ways including surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy. Your oncologist will decide the best suitable treatment for you after diagnosis. If the diagnostic results are positive then treatment should not be delayed.Read More about Pancreatic Cancer Treatment →
Average Pancreatic Cancer Treatment Cost
|India||Starting from $2800|
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is one of the largest and most prominent medical centres in Egypt. It was establishing a state-of-the-art in the Nasr City and has total land area is 13,000 square meters (42,651 square feet), the footprint is 7000 square meters (22,966 square feet).
- The hospital is JCI accredited and ensures reliable clinical care and healthcare services for patients from and outside Egypt. Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a collaboration agreement with Cleveland Clinic Foundation (CCF) and also with Hartmann Institute, which allows knowledge transfer and accessibility between the institutions.
- The hospital houses expert medical professionals and competent support staff, trained in advanced procedures and skilled in handling high-tech instruments.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a capacity of 168 beds, including 37 beds for critically care patients. The hospital also encompasses 6 operation rooms, an IVF center, a physiotherapy department, 2 cath labs, a radiology unit, a laboratory and a non-invasive cardiac lab.
- They offer all kinds of medical and surgical specialties, ranging from organ transplant services to emergency care.
- Dar Al Fouad is equipped with the latest medical equipment and ensure effective and safe care under the supervision of professional doctors.
- The hospital has acquired advanced instruments such as latest radiotherapy equipment in Africa & Missle East.
- Dar Al Fouad hospitals are credited for being the leader on various fronts, including first liver transplant in Africa & ME, as well as the highest no. of cases (more than 600 cases) of liver transplant in Africa & ME. it is the best hospital for bone marrow transplant, with more than 250 case of bone marrow transplant, and emergency stroke control within 40 min in Africa & ME.
- Dar Al Fouad hospital was the first to have JCI accreditation in Egypt and to treated brain stroke.
- They have an excellent surgical record, including 16,000 Open heart surgeries, 70,000 neuro surgeries, 100,000 GIT operations, 120,000 General surgery, 40,000 Tumor operations, 40,000 Cardiac catheters and 13,000 Orthopedic surgeries.