Best Pediatric Cardiology Hospitals and Cost in Singapore
Choose from 3 best Pediatric Cardiology hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Pediatric Cardiology
About Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric Cardiology is a branch of cardiology that deals with congenital and other problems related to heart, its blood vessels and valves in new born and young children. Pediatric cardiology surgery is a branch of cardiology that helps correct congenital defects in the new born babies and some other young children with the help of surgery. Some of the most common treatments done with the help of pediatric cardiac surgery are ASD closure, VSD closure, tetralogy of fallot etc.
Average Pediatric Cardiology Cost
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital is a 345-bed private hospital located along Singapore\'s Orchard Road. The JCI accredited facility was established in 1976 by Parkway Health to cater to patients of all ages from Singapore, Southeast Asia, and international patients from all countries visiting Singapore.
- Over the last few years, it has gained immense popularity as a multi-organ transplant specialty hospital. They specialize in cardiology, oncology, and neuroscience, offering a comprehensive range of surgical and non-surgical treatment options.
- It was the first private healthcare center in Singapore to perform open-heart surgery and is also credited to establish a nuclear medicine center.
- Other than their specialties, the hospital also offers treatments covering anaesthesiology, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, dental specialties, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, medical oncology, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedic surgery, otorhinolaryngology, pediatric medicine, plastic surgery, renal medicine, respiratory medicine, and urology.
- Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore is a renowned hospital specializing in a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services. A part of Parkway Pantai, the JCI-accredited hospital is located at a convenient location on Napier Road, Singapore, next to Napier MRT station.
- The hospital began as a 45-bed nursing home in 1957 and has come a long way to establish itself as a 258-bedded facility offering treatments in over 30 specialties.
- Boasting the latest technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and global exposure, the hospital specializes in orthopedics, oncology, and cardiovascular treatment.
- The hospital boasts of an excellent patient satisfaction record and serves more than 100,000 international patients from many countries.
- Thomson Medical Center is one of the topmost healthcare service providers in Singapore. The multi-super specialty hospital has a capacity of over 190 beds and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technologies.
- The hospital specializing in gynecology & IVF was established in 1979 by Dr. Weichen, the first of its kind clinic in the region.
- Over the last few years, the clinic has undergone extensive expansion covering a wide range of medical specialties, including Pediatrics and dermatology.
- The center consists of a 24/7 out-patient clinic, IVF clinics, and a cancer center backed by a strong team of skilled doctors and nurses.