Best Pediatric Dentistry Hospitals and Cost in India
Choose from 7 best Pediatric Dentistry hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For Pediatric Dentistry
About Pediatric Dentistry
Pedodontics is the branch of dentistry that deals with children\'s oral health right from infancy to their teenage years. It includes diagnosis and treatment of all diseases associated with the teeth, gums, and mouth.
An infant develops the first set of temporary (milk) teeth after six months. They lose the milk teeth by 6 to 7 years of age, replaced by a permanent set of teeth. This duration requires comprehensive oral care and hygiene to prevent various diseases and oral decay.
Krishna Shalby Hospital is a pioneer multi-specialty tertiary care medical facility with a capacity of 220 and a dedicated wing for international patients. First corporate hospital of Gujarat, this hospital brings together the world class medical technology and accomplished team of doctors dedicated to provide the best possible treatment for their patients. Established under the leadership of internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vikram Shah who revolutionized the Total Knee Replacement surgery with his innovation – The Zero Technique, a minimal invasive procedure with added advantages of faster recovery time, lower cost, less bleeding, short hospital stay.
Metromed International Cardiac Centre (MICC) is the largest and first of its kind Cardiac Speciality hospital in Kerala that delivers a holistic cardiac care to the patient.
MICC has a capacity of 200 beds, offering treatment for all kinds of complex heart related procedures such as Interventional Cardiac Procedure, Adult & Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, Heart Transplant, Cardiothoracic Surgery, and Minimally Invasive Heart surgery, to name a few.
The hospital has an outstanding team of highly qualified cardiac specialists, who are widely known for their expertise in cardiac interventions including Balloon Angioplasty, Stent Implantation, Atherectomy, Endograft, Laser Angioplasty, and Thrombolysis in simple as well as complex peripheral vascular pathologies.
Metromed International Cardiac Centre (MICC) is equipped with the latest medical equipments and technology for heart care. There are specialized units for coronary care, two post-operative ICUs and critical care. The hospital also has advanced Cath labs where various types of catheter based cardiac interventions can be performed in adults, children and even newborns. The modular OT complex, at MICC, is high-tech operating suite which is managed with international standards for infection control.
Apollo Gleneagles Hospital is a leading multi-specialty hospital with a capacity of 510 beds and outstanding medical facilities and healthcare services. Two major Healthcare groups – Apollo Group of Hospitals in India and Parkway Health from Singapore – came together to build this hospital as a joint venture, setting high standards of quality, clinical care and hospitality services. Apollo Gleneagles is a name amongst the best hospitals in Kolkata and Eastern India, offering its facilities to all patients, domestic as well as internationally. The hospital has some of the top surgeons specializing in a range of specialties including Cancer care, Pediatrics, Neurology, Orthopaedics, Cardiology, Transplants as well as Emergency care.
- Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute (PSRI) is one of the most reputed multi-specialty hospitals in New Delhi. The hospital is renowned nationally & internationally for its quality of care, warm hospitality, and excellent patient satisfaction records.
- The hospital boasts unfaltering infrastructure, advanced medical equipment, unparalleled healthcare facilities, and accreditations from renowned bodies, including NABH and NABL.
- The hospital also houses a team of experienced and skilled specialists with immense international exposure, complemented by a medical staff trained to put their best foot forward in all medical specialties.
- Since its inception in 1996, PSRI has been functioning as South East Asia\'s first and India\'s foremost institute providing advanced and comprehensive medical and surgical treatment for digestion-related diseases. It is promoted by the JK Group, one of the leading business houses in India, to establish a big name in the healthcare industry.
- Serving as a multi-specialty hospital and research institute, PSRI also provides research-based clinical data in nephrology, gastroenterology, and cardiology. Some commonly researched areas include Indications of Secondary Hyperparathyroidism with Chronic Kidney Disease (Nephrology Department) and studies on patients undergoing MRI (Cardiology Department).
Fortis Hospital, Kolkata is an outstanding 400 bedded super-specialty hospital in India providing tertiary and quaternary care services.
Fortis Group is a name amongst the forerunners of healthcare industry and offers world class services with combination of high-tech medical facilities, team of renowned surgeons and most updated technology.
The hospital has a panel of highly experienced surgeons and specialists, who along with a trained and skilled medical staff ensures that every patient receives best treatment and personalized care.
Fortis Hospital at Kolkata is highly efficient in time and patient management and follows stringent protocols to maintain high standards of clinical care and safety.
Sarvodaya is a leading hospital group that has a chain of medical centers across the National Capital Region. As a premier healthcare service provider, Sarvodaya offers a range of tertiary and quaternary medical services to domestic as well as international patients. Sarvodaya Hospital & Research Centre, Sector-8, Faridabad, spans across the area of 4.25 acres. It has a capacity of 450 beds, 109 ICU beds and 9 Operation Theaters. The super-specialty hospital has set benchmarks with its centers of excellence in Cancer Care Orthopedics & Joint Replacement, Neurosciences, Cardiology, Minimally Invasive Surgery, and Gastroenterology, to name a few. Sarvodaya has been a beacon of quality over the past 30 years in various branches of medicine.