Best Penile Implant Hospitals and Cost in Sao Paulo
Choose from 1 best Penile Implant hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Penile Implant
About Penile ImplantPenile Prosthesis, also known as a penis implant, is an artificial device that is inserted into the penis of a male patient in order to enable him to achieve an erection. Therefore, this procedure is generally reserved for male patients with erectile dysfunction (ED). In this surgery, the doctor will make an incision into the penis, insert an implant that suits the patient's size and needs, implant any secondary or tertiary parts of the implant into other body structures such as the scrotum, and then close the incision.Read More about Penile Implant →
Average Penile Implant Cost
|India||Starting from $4500|
|Turkey||Starting from $8000|
|Thailand||Starting from $11000|
|UK||Starting from $15000|
|US||Starting from $20000|
- Penis Implant
- Penile Prosthesis
- Reconstruction of a Penis
- penis enlargement
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures