Best Phototherapeutic Keratectomy Hospitals and Cost in Chennai
Choose from 2 best Phototherapeutic Keratectomy hospitals in Chennai
Top Hospitals For Phototherapeutic Keratectomy
About Phototherapeutic KeratectomyPhototherapeutic Keratectomy (PTK) is a form of laser eye surgery that is used to treat a variety of eye conditions (not including nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism). In this procedure, the doctor removes the epithelial layer of the cornea (clear part of the eye), uses an excimer laser to reshape the rest of the cornea, and places a contact lens over the eye to protect the tissue as the patient recovers from surgery. This can treat problems such as corneal irregularities, scars, or erosion of the cornea.
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- Declared as the \'Centre of Excellence\' by the Government of India.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- Voted multiple times as the \"Best Private Sector Hospital in India\" by The Week magazine
Gleneagles Global Health City earlier known as Global Hospital Chennai is a leading tertiary care providing multi-specialty hospital in India with excellent outpatient, inpatient and emergency care facilities. The hospital is one of the largest hospitals of Gleneagles Global Hospitals in India, with a capacity of 1000 beds and ultra-modern infrastructure offering a wide range of healthcare services. The hospital is a recognized hospital and has many firsts to its credit including conducting the first Adult Liver swap Transplant, split liver transplant, and single lung transplant in India, along with being the first in South Indian states to perform 5 successful liver transplants in a day.
- India’s Most Admired & Promising Hospital Chain (2012)
- India’s Most Valuable Healthcare Chain (2013)
- The 4th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2013 – “India’s Most Valuable Healthcare Chain” & “Business Leader of the Year Award”
Recommended hospitals for you
4 average based on 13 reviews.
Patient Reviews for Recommended hospitals for you
Liver Transplant -
My son had a liver transplant and i am the donor, overall i found professionalism is high with appropriate medical care in accordance to the experienced surgeons.