Best Plastic Surgery Hospitals and Cost in San Jose
Choose from 2 best Plastic Surgery hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Plastic Surgery
About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery deals with procedures involving beautification and to enhance the physical appearance of an individual. These procedures are usually performed for cosmetic reasons and at times for medical reasons as well. The person performing surgical cosmetic surgeries is actually a surgeon with specialization in performing cosmetic surgeries. Utmost care should be taken to taken to select your cosmetic surgeon as the results cannot be overwhelming in some cases..Read More about Plastic Surgery →
Average Plastic Surgery Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $2100|
|Thailand||Starting from $3000|
|Mexico||Starting from $4000|
|India||Starting from $6500|
- Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Plastic Surgeon
- Hospital CIMA is a JCI-accredited acute care facility located in San Jose, Costa Rica. The multi-specialty hospital was established in 2000 to help patients avail affordable and quality treatment in Latin America.
- The healthcare facility is proudly working with more than 800 board-certified physicians to cater to domestic as well as international patients. They also employ a team of qualified & skilled nurses and technicians across various medical specialties.
- The hospital offers outpatient services in cardiology, audiology, neurology, and spirometry. It also boasts a Lifecycle Center with personalized health check-ups packages for individuals of different age groups.
- The inpatient services include treatments in cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, urology, laparoscopy, plastic surgery, Opthalmology, and Otorhinolaryngology.
- State of the art and multi-accredited laboratory systems
- An emergency department working all around the week for critically ill or injured patients
- Private room suites equipped with all modern facilities
- Maternity Department with Neonatal care units (NCU) and modular operation theaters
- Exclusive suites and rooms for patients undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Medical, surgical, coronary, and pulmonary ICUs.
Hospital Clínica Bíblica is reputed as the oldest and longest running private hospital in Costa Rica. It offers a combination of quality clinical services with a patient centric approach to ensure each patient experience effective and remarkable medical care at the hospital. As a Joint Commission International accredited hospital, Clínica Bíblica has been deeply invested in maintaining high security standards and quality of healthcare facilities. They are constantly working to building better infrastructure with international standards, improve the processes in its services, acquiring cutting-edge medical technology and housing the best doctors in Costa Rica.