Best Plastic Surgery Hospitals and Cost in South Korea
Choose from 3 best Plastic Surgery hospitals in South Korea
Top Hospitals For Plastic Surgery
About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery deals with procedures involving beautification and to enhance the physical appearance of an individual. These procedures are usually performed for cosmetic reasons and at times for medical reasons as well. The person performing surgical cosmetic surgeries is actually a surgeon with specialization in performing cosmetic surgeries. Utmost care should be taken to taken to select your cosmetic surgeon as the results cannot be overwhelming in some cases..Read More about Plastic Surgery →
Average Plastic Surgery Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $2100|
|Thailand||Starting from $3000|
|Mexico||Starting from $4000|
|India||Starting from $6500|
- Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Plastic Surgeon
- The Banobagi plastic surgery clinic is a famous private healthcare facility located in the Gangnam-Gu area of Seoul, specializing in a range of plastic and cosmetic surgeries. The clinic has a strong team of professionals dedicated to providing personalized and quality treatment to local as well as international patients.
- The clinic flaunts state-of-the-art infrastructure and advanced medical equipment to undertake some of the most complex cases in plastic surgery.
- The surgeons at the Banobagi plastic surgery clinic are active members of prestigious institutions and organizations and boast extensive skills and expertise in their respective fields.
- The internationally renowned clinic specializes in body contouring, face contouring, nose jobs, eyelid correction surgeries, rhinoplasty, lip jobs, breast surgeries, and anti-aging treatments.
- Samsung Medical Center, located in the heart of Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea, is a renowned healthcare facility known for its patient-centric approach and impeccable record of customer satisfaction.
- Since its inception in 1994, the JCI-accredited hospital has been deeply involved in research and medical innovation. The hospital is one of the most medically and technologically advanced healthcare centers in South Korea.
- The hospital has a strong team of approximately 1400 doctors, 2600 nurses, 200 researchers, 3700 pharmacists, and medical engineers dedicated solely to the care of the patients.
- It is a fully automated medical facility that promotes paperless work through the world\'s largest file transfer and file archiving systems like the PACS program and EMR software.
- The clinic boasts tie-ups with big names in the west, including Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Anderson Cancer Center, and Zedars Sinai Hospital.
- Extending its treatment and facilities to the world, the hospital introduced the International Healthcare Center (IHC) in 1995 that caters to all the needs and requirements of patients arriving from other countries.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of advanced medical treatments in Oncology, Transplantology, Neurosurgery, and Cardiovascular surgery.