Best Porcelain Veneers Hospitals and Cost in Saudi Arabia
Choose from 1 best Porcelain Veneers hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Porcelain Veneers
About Porcelain Veneers
Dental veneers are custom made and wafer thin shells matching with the tooth colour, they are placed on to the natural teeth to hide their imperfections, gaps and discolouration etc. These are made up of porcelain and are stuck to the tooth surface with the help medical grade glue or cement.Read More about Porcelain Veneers →
- Hai Al Jamea Hospital was established in 1984 by Dr. Darwish Mustafa Zaqzouq to meet the healthcare needs of the region. Today, it stands as one of the oldest healthcare facilities in Jeddah for all-round medical care.
- It has a modern architecture with a capacity of 83 beds and 28 outpatient clinics. HJH is equipped with the latest medical equipment and advanced technology for safe and effective patient care.
- A panel of highly qualified medical staff is employed to deliver end-to-end medical services with diagnosis and therapeutic care.
- Hai Al Jamea Hospital is certified by the MRQP accreditation body and is widely reputed as one of the leading hospitals for top-rated healthcare measures in Jeddah.
- HJH combine the high quality medical services with reasonable price packages to make primary clinical care available to all patients. They strive to ensure unparalleled services to the patients through consistent and ongoing efforts and have strong long term relationships with customers.
- The hospital has grown rapid growth over the last years to expand their services, with outpatient visits to HJH has reached 240,000 patients, and numbers of inpatients reached 12,500 patients.