Best Robotic Radical Prostatectomy Hospitals and Cost in Brazil
Choose from 1 best Robotic Radical Prostatectomy hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Robotic Radical Prostatectomy
About Robotic Radical Prostatectomy
Robotic Radical Prostatectomy is a surgical procedure that involves removal of part or all of the prostate gland in male patients. This procedure is usually used to treat prostate gland cancer or blocked urine flow due to an enlarged prostate. In simple prostatectomy, only part of the prostate gland is removed. In Robotic radical prostatectomy, all of the prostate gland is removed. Robotic Radical prostatectomy can be performed using robotic devices.Read More about Robotic Radical Prostatectomy →
Average Robotic Radical Prostatectomy Cost
|India||Starting from $8500|
- Prostate Gland Removal
- Robotic Radical Prostatectomy
- Da Vinci prostatectomy
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures
- Accreditation by the Ministry of Health and the National Health Surveillance Agency – ANVISA
- Received the Accredited certification with Excellence – Level 3 by National Accreditation Organization – ONA.