Best Radiation Therapy Hospitals and Cost in Dubai
Choose from 6 best Radiation Therapy hospitals in Dubai
Top Hospitals For Radiation Therapy
About Radiation Therapy
Radiations are energy carrying waves. Various radiations carry energy in various quantities, and this energy is utilized to treat various cancerous and non-cancerous tumors with pinpoint accuracy. Radiation technologies are under extensive research and new ways of treating illness are being released in the market. This has led to easy management of various medical conditions and also eliminating the need of surgery in some cases.
Average Radiation Therapy Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $750|
|India||Starting from $3500|
Al Zahra Private Hospital Dubai is a world-class medical facility providing tertiary care in multiple specialties and has attained national and international accreditations. The 187 bedded hospital has state-of-the-art infrastructure and is equipped with top-notch technology, offering basic to complex medical interventions. The hospital has a team of accomplished medical professionals having international reputation along with highly trained support staff team constituting specialized nurses, paramedical team and others. This premier healthcare service provider aims to deliver first-rate quality clinical care to all the patients on a global level.
- Guinness world record for the most blood cholesterol readings in 8 hours.
- UAE’s Distinguished Hospital Award
Canadian Specialist Hospital is premier medical facility providing comprehensive tertiary healthcare services and is a referral facility from other healthcare centres in the Middle East. With a capacity of 200 beds, this hospital has more than 300 specialized centre and is one of the largest hospitals in Dubai with world-class infrastructure and advanced technology. The hospital houses a panel of renowned doctors with reliable experience in their field of medical expertise along with a trained support staff to provide immaculate medical care to all the patients.
- Canadian Specialist Hospital won Best Hospital for Medical Tourism Award at the DHA Health Awards 2018
Saudi German Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital offering comprehensive medical facilities, established in 1988 by one of the largest group of healthcare providers - Saudi German Hospital Group (SHG). With a capacity of over 300 beds, the tertiary care hospital offers excellent medical services with outpatient, inpatient and critical care units in a multitude of specialties and departments. The hospital is a world-class internationally accredited medical center operates with advanced curative techniques, state-of-the art centres for excellence, providing high standard clinical care.
- HIMSS by Dubai Health Authority
- Best Hospital Award 2014 – 9th Edition DHA ( WHTC)
- Best Hospital in Medial Tourism – Socrates Awards Ceremony (ITALY)
- Asian Patient Safety Awards 2014 (Infection Prevention and Practice )
- Best Hospital Award 2015 – Gulf Business Magazine
- Best Hospital Award 2016 – 11the Edition DHA ( WHTC)
- Best Urgent Care Hospital (Winners Review 2017)
- The Most Outstanding Medical Tourism executive of the World
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a reputed multi-specialty hospital, with a capacity of 179 beds encompassing 32 departments and specialties operated under the highly qualified and accomplished set of doctors. This hospital, established in 2004, is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group which was founded under the esteemed leadership of Dr. Zulekha Daud in 1964 when she started her practice in Sharjah, UAE. Dr. Zulekha has been the winner of the International Women’s Day Excellence Award by ‘Dhwani’, the New Global Indian Excellence Award and the Lifetime Achievement – Healthcare Award for her services and contribution to the healthcare sector.
- Dubai Quality Awards 2015
- The Dubai Chamber CSR Label Award 2014
- Unilever MENA Sustainable Living Plan Award 2014
- Business Excellence Department of Dubai Economic Development awards the organizations with the “Dubai Quality Award” which has three levels of honors for implementing the EFQM Excellence Model successfully
- Dubai Quality Appreciation Award (DQAP) and Dubai Quality Award (DQA) in the year 2007, 2011 and 2014.
- Zulekha Hospitals honored by Medigo For Excellent Patient Satisfaction Score
Thumbay Hospital in Dubai is top-class multi-specialty hospital in Dubai providing multidisciplinary medical services, and is owned by Thumbay Group which is one of the largest healthcare providers in the area. The state-of-the-art facility has a capacity of 150 beds and offers excellent outpatient, inpatient and critical care services to the all the patients. The hospital has made its mark in the sector based on international standard quality clinical care offered by the medical experts, nurses, and the support staff at the hospital.
- Dubai Quality Appreciation Award
- Dubai Human Development & Appreciation Award
- Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award
Burjeel Medical City is a premier health facility under the brand name VPS Healthcare. It is a 1,200,000 sq. ft., 400-bed hospital that offers a wide range of high-end services across a complete range of specialities. The infrastructure is designed to support tertiary and quaternary oncology treatment, along with subspecialties for adult and pediatric cases, long-term and palliative/assisted care. The hospital is located in Mohammed Bin Zayed City, in the heart of Abu Dhabi central area, and developed as per the plans of the Department of Health of Abu Dhabi. It is a part of a network of 24 multi-specialty hospitals and 125 healthcare centers present across the Middle East, North Africa, Europe and India.
Best Radiation Therapy Doctors
Dr. Shailender Singh Nagendra
Specialist Radiology (Radiodiagnosis)
Dr. Subuhi Khan
Dr. Vidhya Rani Reddy
Dr. Anurag Ayachit
Specialist - Radiology
Dr. Ashna Moideen
Recommended hospitals for you
4 average based on 9 reviews.