Best Refractive Eye Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Bangkok
Choose from 3 best Refractive Eye Surgery hospitals in Bangkok
Top Hospitals For Refractive Eye Surgery
About Refractive Eye SurgeryRefractive Eye Surgery is a name for a variety of surgeries used to correct the vision problems of nearsightedness, farsightedness, and/or astigmatism. Examples of refractive eye surgery include LASIK, LASEK, and PRK. In these surgeries, the doctor usually uses a laser to resurface part of the cornea (the clear part of the eye) in order to correct the vision problem. In other situations, the doctor may replace the patient's eye lens with another replacement.
Vejthani Hospital is a leading multi-specialty quaternary care hospital, established in 1994, with a capacity of 263 beds and comprehensive inpatient and outpatient facilities. Vejthani Hospital is the first hospital in the world to receive Hepatitis B CCPC and the first in Southeast Asia to receive Lumbar Decompression and Fixation CCPC. It has popularly termed as King of Bones by the patients based on the exceptional orthopedic care provided by the hospital. Well-known among the international patients as one of the best hospitals in Thailand, this hospital encompass 20 specialties and centers of excellence striving to provide the best possible care under the hands of reputed clinical experts.
BNH Hospital is a highly reputed and recognized hospital of Thailand and holds pride in being recognized as the First International Private Hospital in the Kingdom of Siam (Thailand). The hospital is considered a pioneer in providing tertiary medical care for Womens Health, a special center for Orthopedics & Spine surgery while boasting of being one of South Asias best reproductive care centers, Bangkok International Fertility Center. The 120 bedded healthcare facility houses great numbers of experienced and accomplished consulting doctors and specialists imparting exceptional medical services to all patients, domestic as well as international.
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.