Best Removable Appliance Hospitals and Cost in Costa Rica
Choose from 2 best Removable Appliance hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Removable Appliance
About Removable Appliance
Removable appliance or removable braces are used to straighten the teeth and minor orthodontic treatment. These comprise a plate made of plastic with wires coming from the sides. The side wires grip the teeth to allow the brace to remain in place. As the name suggests, these braces can be removed by the patient and fitted again. They are mainly used to move a single tooth and widen either the upper or lower arches. The removable appliance must be worn all the time for them to be effective, except while playing sports and for cleaning or flossing. Some patients might feel strange during the initial period as the plastic plates occupy some space in the mouth, but they get used to it soon. Removable braces offer several benefits to a patient, such as they can be removed when required, for eating, brushing and flossing. This reduces the risk of problems related to oral hygiene during treatment as they are easy to clean. Also, the length of treatment is shorter compared to the traditional braces. The removable appliance is relatively discreet, as they can be removed during the personal and professional occasions, such as a meeting or social party.
Hospital Clínica Bíblica is reputed as the oldest and longest running private hospital in Costa Rica. It offers a combination of quality clinical services with a patient centric approach to ensure each patient experience effective and remarkable medical care at the hospital. As a Joint Commission International accredited hospital, Clínica Bíblica has been deeply invested in maintaining high security standards and quality of healthcare facilities. They are constantly working to building better infrastructure with international standards, improve the processes in its services, acquiring cutting-edge medical technology and housing the best doctors in Costa Rica.
- Hospital CIMA is a JCI-accredited acute care facility located in San Jose, Costa Rica. The multi-specialty hospital was established in 2000 to help patients avail affordable and quality treatment in Latin America.
- The healthcare facility is proudly working with more than 800 board-certified physicians to cater to domestic as well as international patients. They also employ a team of qualified & skilled nurses and technicians across various medical specialties.
- The hospital offers outpatient services in cardiology, audiology, neurology, and spirometry. It also boasts a Lifecycle Center with personalized health check-ups packages for individuals of different age groups.
- The inpatient services include treatments in cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, urology, laparoscopy, plastic surgery, Opthalmology, and Otorhinolaryngology.
- State of the art and multi-accredited laboratory systems
- An emergency department working all around the week for critically ill or injured patients
- Private room suites equipped with all modern facilities
- Maternity Department with Neonatal care units (NCU) and modular operation theaters
- Exclusive suites and rooms for patients undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Medical, surgical, coronary, and pulmonary ICUs.