Best Kidney Transplant Hospitals in Turkey
Choose from 16 best Kidney Transplant hospitals in Turkey
Top Hospitals For Kidney Transplant
About Kidney Transplant
Kidney Transplant is a procedure usually performed on patients that have diseased, damaged, or non-functioning kidneys. In this procedure, the patient is generally placed under general anesthesia. The doctor will then make an incision in the abdominal area, and will insert the donor kidney(s) into the patients body (without removing the patients old kidney).Read More about Kidney Transplant →
Average Kidney Transplant Cost
|India||Starting from $13500|
|Egypt||Starting from $15000|
|Turkey||Starting from $20000|
|Thailand||Starting from $30000|
|US||Starting from $70000|
|UK||Starting from $76000|
- Kidney Transplant
- Renal Transplant
Liv Hospital Ankara is a part of the Liv Hospital chain, a leading healthcare providers in Turkey that collaborates with national and international organization for best possible services. The hospital has a team of distinguished doctors who provide a patient-focused approach for clinical care and management of diseases under multiple specialities. They offer tailor-made treatment programs to the patients with high quality healthcare services. Liv Hospital, Ankara has first rated infrastructure and acquired the latest updates in the medical technology over the years. Based on its name, \'Leading International Vision\' Liv Hospital caters to patients from different parts of the world. They offer a range facilities specially designed for international patients, keeping their specific needs and comforts in mind.
- The Acibadem Healthcare Group is one of the largest and most comprehensive healthcare services providers in Turkey. The group’s first Organ Transplant Center in October 2010 and serves with 3 centers now.
- Acibadem International Hospital in Istanbul has a well-established Organ Transplant Center that houses a team of experts trained at reputed medical institutions. The team has experience of over 2000 kidney, 250 liver, and 60 pancreas transplants over the course of their careers.
- The center offers all kinds of kidney transplantation procedures with excellent outcome records. It is supported by the best clinical laboratory and intensive care unit for the effective and safe care of the patients.
- The center is highly dedicated in its aim to deliver the highest moral and ethical standards of organ transplantation as well as donation. It is committed to the principles of The Declaration of Istanbul on Organ Trafficking and Transplantation Tourism by the Transplantation Society and the International Society of Nephrology. Additionally, it adheres to the Consensus Statement of the Amsterdam Forum adopted by The Transplantation Society or the care of living kidney donors.
- The center routinely performed kidney and other transplant surgery in accordance with the standards of the Turkish Organ and Tissue Transplant Coordination System.
- The operating rooms and the intensive care units at the Center apply the latest technology for diagnosis and treatment including full laparoscopic technique.
- Acibadem is credited for performing the first single port (from navel) donor nephrectomy in Turkey (2011), the first donor nephrectomy with NOTES method (from the vagina) in Turkey (2011), and the first single-port + NOTES donor nephrectomy (from the vagina) of Turkey in 2013.
- Acibadem Bakirköy Hospital is a JCI accredited hospital that has been updating its infrastructure and technology to meet the international standards.
- As the Acibadem Hospitals Group’s first hospital on the European side of Istanbul, Bakirköy Hospital became operational in 2000. It carries decades of experience in providing clinical excellence across multiple specialties.
- The inpatient floors and operating rooms have been renovated to meet the increasing inflow of patients from all around and outside the country.
- The Organ Transplant Centers at Acibadem Hospital are widely reputed units equipped with the latest technology in the field of medicine. They offer advanced surgical techniques including a full laparoscopic technique to reduce the need for intensive post-operative care for the donor.
- The team of specialists at the center includes surgeons with international training and experience in performing operations using the new innovative methods, such as removal of the kidney with a mere 5-cm incision in the groin by laparoscopic approach.
- The patient can expect high-quality care during the evaluation, preparatory phase, operation, and post-operative care. Acibadem’s cutting-edge technology and advanced medical methods enable the donors to get discharged within a day after the surgery. This is followed by a quick recovery and lesser chances of post-operative complications.
- Medicana Konya Hospital is the largest private hospital of the Medicana Hospital group in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey.
- It is a nationally renowned and referral hospital having an affiliation with the School of Medicine of KTO Karatay University to support and meet the needs of medical education and training, research. The hospital provides top-rated medical services in 31 specialties and has employed over 22 academic physicians, 49 specialists, 276 health, and 243 administrative/support personnel.
- Medicana Konya Hospital offers advanced medical services with international standards of patient care. It is supported by a high-tech infrastructure, cutting-edge technology device park, and a wide academic staff.
- It is now considered as a center of attraction for the patients in European countries who wish to travel to Turkey for high-quality treatment, putting Medicana Konya Hospital at the forefront in health tourism.
- Medicana Hospital in Konya has a dedicated team for international patients who travel from different countries to receive diagnosis and treatment services. They guide the patients throughout the process and ensure that they receive comfortable and hassle-free care.
Medicana Bursa Hospital is one of the premier hospitals of Turkey’s leading healthcare group, Medicana Hospitals, that brings quality medical care to the patients from Turkey and abroad. The hospital is built across 40,000 sq. meters and has a capacity of 300 beds including 100 intensive care beds and 200 single rooms for recovery and post-operative comfort. It works on patient-oriented approach to offer all kinds of medical services across multiple sub and super specialities in the field of medicine, including medical branches of organ transplantation, cardiac surgery, advanced cancer care, radiation oncology, weigh-loss surgery and many more.
- Medicana Çamlica Hospital is multi-specialty tertiary care providing a medical center that provides health services for patients across the country as well as international patients.
- The hospital has a capacity of 113 beds, 7 operating rooms, 35 intensive care beds, and various specialized units for all-around and focused care of the patients.
- Medicana Hospital Çamlica provides superior levels of health service with a multidisciplinary and patient-oriented approach. This includes Intensive Care Services across various specialties and patient groups.
- The organ transplantation center at the hospital is a fully operational unit that offers advanced care for kidneys and other transplants. The kidney transplant program at Medicana Hospital is a comprehensive program with a success rate at par with the best hospitals in the world.
- The hospital has a dedicated International Patient Center that offers special services and cost-effective packages for patients coming from abroad to receive diagnosis and treatment services.
- Medicana Çamlica Hospital also offers a 24-hour uninterrupted service in different countries that serves in all languages but mainly English, Arabic, and Russian. Patients also receive a number of other services such as transportation, accommodation arrangements, assistance with the visa process, and more.
- Bahçesehir University Medical Park Göztepe Hospital is a high-tech medical complex that offers a wide range of services across multiple specialties.
- The JCI-accredited facility is one of the leading hospitals in Turkey that offers organ transplantation services to domestic as well as international patients.
- The hospital has a capacity of 293 beds, 9 operating theaters, and 64 intensive care beds, supported by a staff of over 150 doctors and around 1.000 employees.
- Medical Park Hospital Göztepe offers a wide spectrum of clinical services with modern facilities and the latest technologies in line with international standards.
- Bahçesehir University Medical Park Göztepe Hospital Complex has a contemporary infrastructure equipped with the most modern and updated instruments and devices for diagnostic as well as therapeutic use.
- Medical Park Hospital has a specialized unit for organ transplantation surgeries including liver and kidney transplants. The center offers all kinds of transplantation services for patients from Turkey and abroad. Patients can expect all-around care with complete preoperative, transplant surgery, and post-operative services. The modular operative theaters at the hospital allow advanced surgical techniques for transplantation surgery.
- The spacious rooms at Medical Park Hospital are designed to maximize exposure to daylight and provide a relaxing environment for healthy recovery after the surgery.
Liv Hospitals Ulus is a JCI (USA) and TUV (European) accredited tertiary care providing reference hospitals in Turkey that offers a variety of services to domestic and international patients. The hospital imbibes the idea of quality health care with advanced technology and a focus on personalized treatment. Liv Hospital Ulus, Istanbul follows a patient centric approach for providing superlative clinical care to the patients. With 154 beds, 8 operation theatres and 50 clinics, the hospitals offers a complete range of health services across all the major medical specialities. Liv Hospitals aims to provide a healing environment to the patients
- Medipol University Hospital is one of the largest private healthcare service providers in Turkey. The university hospital incorporates modern architecture, intelligent building systems, and advanced medical technology to offer the best possible services to the patients.
- It is highly renowned for acquiring a new generation of technology and the latest patient care systems. Medipol University Hospital is widely known as a new reference healthcare center for both national and international patients.
- The hospital complex is certified by JCI standards for its quality of patient care facilities and services across multiple specialties.
- The Organ Transplantation Center at Medipol University Hospital houses a team of highly experienced and trained transplant surgeons who work with various specialists including nephrologists, gastroenterologists, anesthesia specialists, interventional radiologists, and pathologists, along with transplant coordinators, psychologists, and social workers. Each patient undergoes a comprehensive evaluation to determine the health risks and best treatment options for the management of their condition.
- Medipol University Hospital has vast experience in organ transplant - particularly for liver and kidney transplants. The kidney transplant has gained successful results with major surgical techniques for adults as well as pediatric patients. The team has treated children below 1 year old and 10 kg with the most advanced technologies in the world.
- At Medipol University Hospital, patients can expect no waiting time and they can be ready for surgery within a short period. The team follows a \"quick call system\" and they believe one of the most important factors in the success of organ transplantation is follow-up care after the transplantation surgery.
- VM Medical Park Hospital is affiliated with Istanbul Aydin University and certified with JCI accreditation. The referral teaching hospital integrates the academic knowledge and research-based approaches of Aydin University with the VM concept of the Medical Park hospital group.
- The hospital aims to reach excellence in the field of healthcare with Value Added Medicine, patient-centric care, skilled medical staff, and advanced infrastructure.
- Medical Park Hospitals has specialized Organ Transplant Centers that routinely perform transplantation surgeries for kidney, liver, and other organs. The hospital takes pride in its excellent success rate and an expert medical team. The team of transplant surgeons and healthcare staff at the center are highly trained and skilled experts with vast experience in hundreds of transplant surgeries.
- Medical Park Hospitals are internationally renowned for their top-notch standards and certifications of quality for patient care services.
- The hospital has a dedicated team to look after international patients traveling from other countries to receive first-rate medical services for the best kidney transplant in Turkey.
Best Kidney Transplant Doctors
Dr. Ayhan Dinckan
Chief Director of Organ Transplant Centers