Best Reproductive medicine Hospitals and Cost in Canada
Choose from 2 best Reproductive medicine hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Reproductive medicine
About Reproductive medicine
Reproductive medicine is a field of medical science that deals with treating reproductive disorders in both men and women. These disorders can be temporary or permanent, thus some of them can be treated with the help of medicines while others might require the help of surgery. There are a huge number of disorders that have been identified and most of them are treatable. You should consult your doctor to get the best medical opinion for your needs.
- Infertility Treatment
- Family Planning
- IVF Canada is a private fertility clinic located in the greater Toronto area. It was established in 1983 by a group of gynecologists working together in the Toronto east general hospital, who felt the need to cater to the growing demand for IVF procedures and reduce the waiting time for couples.
- The accredited fertility clinic is well equipped with all advanced medical facilities to provide comprehensive and quality treatment to its patients.
- The clinic boasts certified fertility specialists who are active members of various prestigious institutions and organizations, including the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC), the Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society, and Royal Society College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- IVF Canada fertility clinic aims to provide quality service to couples hoping to embrace parenthood in a caring, compassionate, and comfortable environment.
- NewLife fertility centre is a renowned healthcare facility specializing in treatments for fertility and conditions concerning reproductive health.
- The fertility centre was established in 2005 under the guidance of Dr. Samuel Soleman, aiming to provide safe, innovative, and personalized care to all patients.
- The accredited facility has a strong team of over 150 staff members comprising experienced embryologists, gynecologists, urologists, and nurses.
- The clinic offers various treatments from basic diagnosis and treatment to advanced facilities such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), pre-genetic screening, and assisted hatching.
- NewLife fertility centre was the first clinic to offer in-house genetic testing and screening.
- The clinic boasts state-of-the-art reproductive services available across 11 different locations - Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge, and Burlington.