Best Reproductive medicine Hospitals and Cost in Thailand
Choose from 3 best Reproductive medicine hospitals in Thailand
Top Hospitals For Reproductive medicine
About Reproductive medicine
Reproductive medicine is a field of medical science that deals with treating reproductive disorders in both men and women. These disorders can be temporary or permanent, thus some of them can be treated with the help of medicines while others might require the help of surgery. There are a huge number of disorders that have been identified and most of them are treatable. You should consult your doctor to get the best medical opinion for your needs.
- Infertility Treatment
- Family Planning
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.