Best Respiratory medicine Hospitals and Cost in India
Choose from 11 best Respiratory medicine hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For Respiratory medicine
About Respiratory medicine
Artemis is a world-class tertiary care multi-specialty hospital established in 2007, accredited with JCI and NABH certificates, is a 400+ bedded hospital, designed and constructed in strict accordance with International guidelines. More than 400 full-time doctors, 11 centers of excellence, 40 specialties. Pioneer in health-care services, offering advanced medical & surgical procedures with a wide-ranging inpatient and outpatient services. Endowed with state of the art facilities, updated technologies, and advanced equipment for predictive, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
Apollo Gleneagles Hospital is a leading multi-specialty hospital with a capacity of 510 beds and outstanding medical facilities and healthcare services. Two major Healthcare groups – Apollo Group of Hospitals in India and Parkway Health from Singapore – came together to build this hospital as a joint venture, setting high standards of quality, clinical care and hospitality services. Apollo Gleneagles is a name amongst the best hospitals in Kolkata and Eastern India, offering its facilities to all patients, domestic as well as internationally. The hospital has some of the top surgeons specializing in a range of specialties including Cancer care, Pediatrics, Neurology, Orthopaedics, Cardiology, Transplants as well as Emergency care.
Fortis Hospital, Kolkata is an outstanding 400 bedded super-specialty hospital in India providing tertiary and quaternary care services.
Fortis Group is a name amongst the forerunners of healthcare industry and offers world class services with combination of high-tech medical facilities, team of renowned surgeons and most updated technology.
The hospital has a panel of highly experienced surgeons and specialists, who along with a trained and skilled medical staff ensures that every patient receives best treatment and personalized care.
Fortis Hospital at Kolkata is highly efficient in time and patient management and follows stringent protocols to maintain high standards of clinical care and safety.
Manipal Hospital Dwarka is a prominent multi-specialty and quaternary care providing hospital with first-rate healthcare services and integrated facilities. The hospital offers a wide range of medical facilities at an affordable range, with the prime focus on delivery of trusted and reliable therapeutic services to domestic as well as international patients. The 380 bedded healthcare centre has state-of-the-art infrastructure, cutting edge technology and global standards in terms of clinical excellence. It is one of the top hospitals in Delhi to offer impeccable medical services and is equipped with the latest diagnostic and curative technological advancements that are today available in the field of medicine.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj is an advanced healthcare facility offering services across all major medical disciplines.
- The 400+ bedded hospital has a high-tech infrastructure and is equipped with the latest medical equipment and devices. The healthcare facility provides excellent standard care with patient-centric and personalized approach.
- Max Hospital in Patparganj offers outstanding services in the field of Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopaedics, Urology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Neurology, Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, and organ transplantation.
- This hospital is a part of Balaji Medical and Diagnostic Research Centre with a record of more than 30,000 operations including all advanced and basic surgeries including laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures performed by experts.
- As one of the top hospitals in Delhi, Max Hospital Patparganj is offers a range of facilities to ensure safe and effective treatment with holistic care.
- The hospital has 24*7 available emergency services with a Blood Bank, ATM, and many other amenities required for patient care.
- There are specialized units such as Heart Failure Clinic, Spine & Backache Clinic, Pain Clinic, Headache Clinic, Diabesity Clinic, Advance Knee & Hip clinic at the hospital to provide focused care.
- The team of medical professionals in the hospital are highly qualified and experienced in their field of specialization.
- Max Hospital Patparganj has a dedicated obesity board, obesity suite and infrastructure to support high-end laparoscopic and minimally invasive bariatric surgery.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh is a first-class multispeciality tertiary care providing healthcare facility in Delhi.
- The hospital has a capacity of 280 beds and offers outpatient, inpatient and speciality clinic services across major medical disciplines including Cardiology, Neurosciences, Oncology, Nephrology, Orthopaedics, Bariatric Surgery, Urology and Minimal Access surgery, and Kidney Transplant.
- It is a part of one of the healthcare groups of the country - MAX Healthcare and takes pride in the record of over 4,00,000 successfully treated patients.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh is equipped with the most updated and advanced medical equipment in the field of diagnostics as well as therapeutics. This includes high-tech devices such ass PET CT, MRI 1.5 Tesla, 16 Slice CT Scanner, Echo Machine Philips – IE33, Holmium Laser 100W, Neurosurgical Microscope and many more.
- The cancer care centre of the hospital is a premier facility equipped with the latest advancements in radiation therapy including Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), Stereotactic Body Radiation (SBRT) and SRS (Stereotactic Radiosurgery) along with different types of Brachytherapy with Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (IORT). The Cancer Centre offers expertise of the best oncologists in India with a comprehensive range of services. This includes Breast Conservation Surgeries (BCS), Limb Conservation Surgery, Cosmetic Reconstructive Surgery, Minimally Invasive or Laparoscopic surgery, Sphincter Preservation Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraoperative Peritoneal Chemotherapy for advanced and effective care of each patient.
- There is a specialised Dialysis Unit which conforms with international standards offering haemodialysis for patients with end-stage kidney disease/requiring renal replacement therapy.
- The hospital also offers 24*7 Max Pharmacy, Regional Translators, Dedicated TPA Desk and many other services to facilitate smooth treatment and billing process.
Krishna Shalby Hospital is a pioneer multi-specialty tertiary care medical facility with a capacity of 220 and a dedicated wing for international patients. First corporate hospital of Gujarat, this hospital brings together the world class medical technology and accomplished team of doctors dedicated to provide the best possible treatment for their patients. Established under the leadership of internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vikram Shah who revolutionized the Total Knee Replacement surgery with his innovation – The Zero Technique, a minimal invasive procedure with added advantages of faster recovery time, lower cost, less bleeding, short hospital stay.
Sarvodaya is a leading hospital group that has a chain of medical centers across the National Capital Region. As a premier healthcare service provider, Sarvodaya offers a range of tertiary and quaternary medical services to domestic as well as international patients. Sarvodaya Hospital & Research Centre, Sector-8, Faridabad, spans across the area of 4.25 acres. It has a capacity of 450 beds, 109 ICU beds and 9 Operation Theaters. The super-specialty hospital has set benchmarks with its centers of excellence in Cancer Care Orthopedics & Joint Replacement, Neurosciences, Cardiology, Minimally Invasive Surgery, and Gastroenterology, to name a few. Sarvodaya has been a beacon of quality over the past 30 years in various branches of medicine.
Fortis Hospital, Noida is one of the most comprehensive medical services providing facility in the National Capital Region. It has been delivering excellent patient care services to people from all parts of the country as well as other nations. The hospital strives to provide top-quality clinical care with warmth and compassion.
The state-of-the-art facility has a modern infrastructure with over 200 beds and 7 operational theaters. The hospital is widely reputed for having one of the oldest and most trusted Kidney Transplant Programmes in Noida. They have performed over 750 successful Kidney Transplants and has a rich experience in organ transplantation.
Fortis Hospital, Noida offers services across multiple specialties with centers of excellence in Oncology, Neurosciences, Orthopaedics, Liver Transplant and Kidney Transplant, Cardiac Sciences and Emergency Trauma Care Services. The hospital is well-known as the second mega hospital complex of the Fortis Healthcare group, a leading healthcare group of the country.
Technology and Infrastructure
- 256 Slice CT
- Best-in-class Emergency Department
- Dedicated ICU & HDU
- State-of-the-art OTs
- MRI & X-ray
- Specialised Oncology wing