Best Respiratory medicine Hospitals and Cost in New Delhi
Choose from 4 best Respiratory medicine hospitals in New Delhi
Top Hospitals For Respiratory medicine
About Respiratory medicine
Manipal Hospital Dwarka is a prominent multi-specialty and quaternary care providing hospital with first-rate healthcare services and integrated facilities. The hospital offers a wide range of medical facilities at an affordable range, with the prime focus on delivery of trusted and reliable therapeutic services to domestic as well as international patients. The 380 bedded healthcare centre has state-of-the-art infrastructure, cutting edge technology and global standards in terms of clinical excellence. It is one of the top hospitals in Delhi to offer impeccable medical services and is equipped with the latest diagnostic and curative technological advancements that are today available in the field of medicine.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj is an advanced healthcare facility offering services across all major medical disciplines.
- The 400+ bedded hospital has a high-tech infrastructure and is equipped with the latest medical equipment and devices. The healthcare facility provides excellent standard care with patient-centric and personalized approach.
- Max Hospital in Patparganj offers outstanding services in the field of Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopaedics, Urology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Neurology, Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, and organ transplantation.
- This hospital is a part of Balaji Medical and Diagnostic Research Centre with a record of more than 30,000 operations including all advanced and basic surgeries including laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures performed by experts.
- As one of the top hospitals in Delhi, Max Hospital Patparganj is offers a range of facilities to ensure safe and effective treatment with holistic care.
- The hospital has 24*7 available emergency services with a Blood Bank, ATM, and many other amenities required for patient care.
- There are specialized units such as Heart Failure Clinic, Spine & Backache Clinic, Pain Clinic, Headache Clinic, Diabesity Clinic, Advance Knee & Hip clinic at the hospital to provide focused care.
- The team of medical professionals in the hospital are highly qualified and experienced in their field of specialization.
- Max Hospital Patparganj has a dedicated obesity board, obesity suite and infrastructure to support high-end laparoscopic and minimally invasive bariatric surgery.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh is a first-class multispeciality tertiary care providing healthcare facility in Delhi.
- The hospital has a capacity of 280 beds and offers outpatient, inpatient and speciality clinic services across major medical disciplines including Cardiology, Neurosciences, Oncology, Nephrology, Orthopaedics, Bariatric Surgery, Urology and Minimal Access surgery, and Kidney Transplant.
- It is a part of one of the healthcare groups of the country - MAX Healthcare and takes pride in the record of over 4,00,000 successfully treated patients.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh is equipped with the most updated and advanced medical equipment in the field of diagnostics as well as therapeutics. This includes high-tech devices such ass PET CT, MRI 1.5 Tesla, 16 Slice CT Scanner, Echo Machine Philips – IE33, Holmium Laser 100W, Neurosurgical Microscope and many more.
- The cancer care centre of the hospital is a premier facility equipped with the latest advancements in radiation therapy including Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), Stereotactic Body Radiation (SBRT) and SRS (Stereotactic Radiosurgery) along with different types of Brachytherapy with Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (IORT). The Cancer Centre offers expertise of the best oncologists in India with a comprehensive range of services. This includes Breast Conservation Surgeries (BCS), Limb Conservation Surgery, Cosmetic Reconstructive Surgery, Minimally Invasive or Laparoscopic surgery, Sphincter Preservation Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraoperative Peritoneal Chemotherapy for advanced and effective care of each patient.
- There is a specialised Dialysis Unit which conforms with international standards offering haemodialysis for patients with end-stage kidney disease/requiring renal replacement therapy.
- The hospital also offers 24*7 Max Pharmacy, Regional Translators, Dedicated TPA Desk and many other services to facilitate smooth treatment and billing process.
- Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute (PSRI) is one of the most reputed multi-specialty hospitals in New Delhi. The hospital is renowned nationally & internationally for its quality of care, warm hospitality, and excellent patient satisfaction records.
- The hospital boasts unfaltering infrastructure, advanced medical equipment, unparalleled healthcare facilities, and accreditations from renowned bodies, including NABH and NABL.
- The hospital also houses a team of experienced and skilled specialists with immense international exposure, complemented by a medical staff trained to put their best foot forward in all medical specialties.
- Since its inception in 1996, PSRI has been functioning as South East Asia\'s first and India\'s foremost institute providing advanced and comprehensive medical and surgical treatment for digestion-related diseases. It is promoted by the JK Group, one of the leading business houses in India, to establish a big name in the healthcare industry.
- Serving as a multi-specialty hospital and research institute, PSRI also provides research-based clinical data in nephrology, gastroenterology, and cardiology. Some commonly researched areas include Indications of Secondary Hyperparathyroidism with Chronic Kidney Disease (Nephrology Department) and studies on patients undergoing MRI (Cardiology Department).