Best Retinal Detachment Hospitals and Cost in Brazil
Choose from 1 best Retinal Detachment hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Retinal Detachment
About Retinal DetachmentDetached Retina Treatment is used to reconnect the retina (tissue in the back of the eye) to its proper place. This can be done through scleral buckling, which involves attaching a sponge to the eye in order to push the retina back into position. It can also be done through pneumatic retinopexy, in which the doctor injects gas into the eye to seal the tear in the retina. Finally, the doctor can also perform a vitrectomy, in which the fluid in the eye is replaced with solution, which also helps push the retina back into position.
Average Retinal Detachment Cost
|India||Starting from $1350|
|Malaysia||Starting from $4143|
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures
- Accreditation by the Ministry of Health and the National Health Surveillance Agency – ANVISA
- Received the Accredited certification with Excellence – Level 3 by National Accreditation Organization – ONA.