Best Rhinoplasty Hospitals and Cost in Bangkok
Choose from 4 best Rhinoplasty hospitals in Bangkok
Top Hospitals For Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty is surgical procedure to change the shape and appearance of the nose. The surgery aims to enhance the aesthetic appeal of the nose, improve breathing or for both. Commonly known as ‘nose job’, rhinoplasty is one of the most commonly performed plastic surgeries. It can be used to correct a deformity, treat an injury or improve the overall appearance of the nose and face. The nose is a complex structure comprising bone and cartilage in the upper and lower region, respectively. A rhinoplasty involves alteration of these structures of the nasal parts and passage. The surgery can be performed as open rhinoplasty (incision made across the nasal tissue between and within the nostrils) or closed rhinoplasty (incisions made within the nostrils), depending on the need for the surgery. The incision remains well-hidden and barely visible to other people. It is a relatively safe and effective procedure. The results of the surgery are long-lasting and full contours settle gradually over time to provide the desired outcome.Read More about Rhinoplasty →
Average Rhinoplasty Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $2100|
|Ukraine||Starting from $2900|
|India||Starting from $3000|
|USA||Starting from $6000|
|UK||Starting from $8200|
|Spain||Starting from $10000|
- Nose Job
- Nose Surgery
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.
Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok. It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited. This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties. The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand. The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.