Best Rhinoplasty Hospitals and Cost in Tunisia
Choose from 3 best Rhinoplasty hospitals in Tunisia
Top Hospitals For Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty is surgical procedure to change the shape and appearance of the nose. The surgery aims to enhance the aesthetic appeal of the nose, improve breathing or for both. Commonly known as ‘nose job’, rhinoplasty is one of the most commonly performed plastic surgeries. It can be used to correct a deformity, treat an injury or improve the overall appearance of the nose and face. The nose is a complex structure comprising bone and cartilage in the upper and lower region, respectively. A rhinoplasty involves alteration of these structures of the nasal parts and passage. The surgery can be performed as open rhinoplasty (incision made across the nasal tissue between and within the nostrils) or closed rhinoplasty (incisions made within the nostrils), depending on the need for the surgery. The incision remains well-hidden and barely visible to other people. It is a relatively safe and effective procedure. The results of the surgery are long-lasting and full contours settle gradually over time to provide the desired outcome.Read More about Rhinoplasty →
Average Rhinoplasty Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $2100|
|Ukraine||Starting from $2900|
|India||Starting from $3000|
|USA||Starting from $6000|
|UK||Starting from $8200|
|Spain||Starting from $10000|
- Nose Job
- Nose Surgery
The Med Hannibal is a private clinic in the Berges du Lac district of Tunisia. As an international establishment, it provides services to patients from all over the world. The location of the hospital is close to Tunis-Carthage airport, making it a convenient option for patients travelling from other countries for quality medical care in Tunisia. Med Hannibal offers a high standard of clinical and hotel care in an all-inclusive medical package, comprising other services such as airport pick up and drop off and assistance during the stay.
- Originally established in 1979, the Taoufik Clinic is a renowned institution known for its services in fields such as cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, Bariatric Surgery, Ophthalmology. The JCI-accredited facility also provides high-quality health care services in various other medical specialties.
- After a series of expansions and renovations, the hospital was integrated with Taoufik Hospitals Group (THG) in 2014.
- The healthcare facility is proudly working with more than 100 board-certified physicians to cater to domestic as well as international patients. They also employ a team of qualified & skilled nurses and technicians across various medical specialties.
- The hospital boasts world-class medical facilities, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and a commitment to raise the bar of the healthcare sector in Tunisia. The hospital boasts of advanced medical facilities like Medical Imaging equipment, pulsed and continuous wave Lasers, and Echo-endoscope.
- 24-Hour Services include Accident & Emergency Service, Ambulance Service, Medical Laboratory, and Radiology & Ultrasound Services.
- The hospital includes a modern operating theatre, a post-operation care facility, and an ICU.
- A laboratory dedicated to diagnosis and treatment concerning pathological anatomy
- Radiology, Imaging and Diagnostic Services
- Clinical Laboratory Services
- Advanced oncology center
Nearest Airport - Carthage International Airport (20 minutes ride from the airport to the hospital)
- Clinique Avicenne is a private healthcare facility that specializes in Laser Urology, Neurology, Cardiology, Oncology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Gastroenterology, Cosmetic surgery, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, and Obstetrics. Located in the heart of Tunis, the health care center aims to serve patients with some of the best facilities at competitive prices.
- The healthcare center opened its doors in 1974 and reinvented itself with a new establishment on the hill of El Manar in 1988. With a team of 80 skilled and qualified doctors, technicians, and nurses complemented by innovative medical technology, Clinique Avicenne offers a perfect combination for patients looking forward to successful and affordable treatment.
- Since its inception, the healthcare center has grown both in terms of infrastructure and medical equipment, including the latest medico-surgical instruments in accordance with European standards.
- The 24-Hour Services include Medical or surgical emergencies, Cardiac emergencies, Childbirth, Trauma surgery, and ICU/CCU (Intensive Care Unit/Critical Care Unit).
- Nearest Airport - Carthage International Airport is a 10-minute drive from the clinic.
- Nearest bus station - El Manar Bus Stop
- Nearest Subway Station - La jeunesse