Best Radical Prostatectomy Hospitals and Cost in Brazil
Choose from 1 best Radical Prostatectomy hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Radical Prostatectomy
About Radical Prostatectomy
Radical prostatectomy is a surgical procedure conducted to remove the prostate gland and some of the surrounding tissues. This procedure is typically conducted for prostate cancer treatment. The surgeon may conduct the surgery as an open or minimally invasive procedure with the help of a laparoscope.
Average Radical Prostatectomy Cost
|India||Starting from $5000|
|Turkey||Starting from $9000|
|UAE||Starting from $13598|
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Prostate Gland Removal
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures