Best Six Month Smiles Braces Hospitals and Cost in Durban
Choose from 1 best Six Month Smiles Braces hospitals in Durban
Top 10 Six Month Smiles Braces Hospitals in Durban
About Six Month Smiles Braces
Six Month Smiles is a series of clear brace which are typically designed to straighten the front teeth in a period of six months. The aim of this method is to achieve a speedy result with focused approach on straightening the front teeth and improving the cosmetic appeal. The Six Month Smiles Braces is less expensive compared to the traditional braces or aligners as it gives result in shorter time. This dental treatment is also referred to as ‘short-term orthodontics’. This is a perfect solution for many in terms of orthodontic treatment that can be completed in just six months. The main advantage of Six Month Smiles Braces is that the short duration of treatment with effective results. A regular orthodontic treatment for straightening of all the teeth and improve the bite takes around 12 to 18 months. A treatment with Six Month Smiles is faster as it will only straighten the front teeth. Another advantage is that it uses a much less force because this system only affects the front teeth, not the entire set of teeth. This makes Six Month Smiles a more comfortable treatment than traditional braces. The use of clear and invisible braces to move the teeth gently into correct alignment is not a faster but more discreet and comfortable approach.
- Ahmed Al-Kadi Private Hospital is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in Durban, South Africa. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Pediatrics, Dentistry, Endocrinology, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, and Urology, and General Surgery.
- Established in 2017, the healthcare facility is a venture by the Islamic Medical Association of South Africa to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- The hospital employs a strong team of doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff who are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- 24 Hour Emergency Department
- 4 Operating Theatres with a laminar flow
- Intensive Care Unit, High Care Unit, and GI Units
- Maternity Ward with Labour Ward
- Medical and Surgical Wards
- Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit
- Paediatric Ward
- Lancet Laboratory
- Private Suites
- Perumal & Partners Radiologists