Best Six Month Smiles Braces Hospitals and Cost in Jeddah
Choose from 1 best Six Month Smiles Braces hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Six Month Smiles Braces
About Six Month Smiles Braces
Six Month Smiles is a series of clear brace which are typically designed to straighten the front teeth in a period of six months. The aim of this method is to achieve a speedy result with focused approach on straightening the front teeth and improving the cosmetic appeal. The Six Month Smiles Braces is less expensive compared to the traditional braces or aligners as it gives result in shorter time. This dental treatment is also referred to as ‘short-term orthodontics’. This is a perfect solution for many in terms of orthodontic treatment that can be completed in just six months. The main advantage of Six Month Smiles Braces is that the short duration of treatment with effective results. A regular orthodontic treatment for straightening of all the teeth and improve the bite takes around 12 to 18 months. A treatment with Six Month Smiles is faster as it will only straighten the front teeth. Another advantage is that it uses a much less force because this system only affects the front teeth, not the entire set of teeth. This makes Six Month Smiles a more comfortable treatment than traditional braces. The use of clear and invisible braces to move the teeth gently into correct alignment is not a faster but more discreet and comfortable approach.
- Hai Al Jamea Hospital was established in 1984 by Dr. Darwish Mustafa Zaqzouq to meet the healthcare needs of the region. Today, it stands as one of the oldest healthcare facilities in Jeddah for all-round medical care.
- It has a modern architecture with a capacity of 83 beds and 28 outpatient clinics. HJH is equipped with the latest medical equipment and advanced technology for safe and effective patient care.
- A panel of highly qualified medical staff is employed to deliver end-to-end medical services with diagnosis and therapeutic care.
- Hai Al Jamea Hospital is certified by the MRQP accreditation body and is widely reputed as one of the leading hospitals for top-rated healthcare measures in Jeddah.
- HJH combine the high quality medical services with reasonable price packages to make primary clinical care available to all patients. They strive to ensure unparalleled services to the patients through consistent and ongoing efforts and have strong long term relationships with customers.
- The hospital has grown rapid growth over the last years to expand their services, with outpatient visits to HJH has reached 240,000 patients, and numbers of inpatients reached 12,500 patients.