Best Six Month Smiles Braces Hospitals in Kenya
Choose from 1 best Six Month Smiles Braces hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Six Month Smiles Braces
About Six Month Smiles Braces
Six Month Smiles is a series of clear brace which are typically designed to straighten the front teeth in a period of six months. The aim of this method is to achieve a speedy result with focused approach on straightening the front teeth and improving the cosmetic appeal. The Six Month Smiles Braces is less expensive compared to the traditional braces or aligners as it gives result in shorter time. This dental treatment is also referred to as ‘short-term orthodontics’. This is a perfect solution for many in terms of orthodontic treatment that can be completed in just six months. The main advantage of Six Month Smiles Braces is that the short duration of treatment with effective results. A regular orthodontic treatment for straightening of all the teeth and improve the bite takes around 12 to 18 months. A treatment with Six Month Smiles is faster as it will only straighten the front teeth. Another advantage is that it uses a much less force because this system only affects the front teeth, not the entire set of teeth. This makes Six Month Smiles a more comfortable treatment than traditional braces. The use of clear and invisible braces to move the teeth gently into correct alignment is not a faster but more discreet and comfortable approach.
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a tertiary care providing, teaching and referral medical facility situated in the sub-Saharan Africa. The private, not-for-profit hospital has been serving patients in East Africa and beyond for over sixty years.
- Dedicated towards providing access to quality healthcare to all those who need it, AKUH offers advanced technology set-up for diagnosis, treatment and management of a variety of diseases across multiple specialities.
- It is the first hospital in East Africa and one of the total six hospitals in Africa to have the most coveted JCI accreditation, one of the highest marks of excellence for hospitals.
- The Aga Khan Univerity Hospital maintains a high standard for patient care services and provides extensive medical education to young doctors in East Africa. The hospital is known for its committed medical and administrative staff, who work together closely to provide an compassionate and caring environment to the patients and their families.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest facilities and cutting-edge technologies which sets AKUH Nairobi apart as a leading medical institution and teaching hospital in the country and beyond.
- A team of medical professionals from multiple specialities work in synergy to provide the most effective treatment services to the patients with the highest standards of healthcare. This unique team-based approach to clinical care enables patients to benefit from the diverse expertise of the medical experts.
- As Aga Khan University’s Medical College is a teaching hospital in Kenya, the medical staff follows an evidence-based approach to treatment, supported by the extensive research conducted by qualified faculty members.
- AKUH Kenya is credited for performing the first heart valve replacement in the region using an advanced technique - trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- The Aga Khan University Hospital is the first in the region to offer the Neurointerventional surgery, a less invasive procedure.
- The hospital has a vision to provide accessible, evidence-based, efficient care at an affordable cost to each and every patient. The work in research and education further supports their endeavours to improve the health of patients worldwide.