Best Six Month Smiles Braces Hospitals and Cost in South Korea
Choose from 2 best Six Month Smiles Braces hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Six Month Smiles Braces
About Six Month Smiles Braces
Six Month Smiles is a series of clear brace which are typically designed to straighten the front teeth in a period of six months. The aim of this method is to achieve a speedy result with focused approach on straightening the front teeth and improving the cosmetic appeal. The Six Month Smiles Braces is less expensive compared to the traditional braces or aligners as it gives result in shorter time. This dental treatment is also referred to as ‘short-term orthodontics’. This is a perfect solution for many in terms of orthodontic treatment that can be completed in just six months. The main advantage of Six Month Smiles Braces is that the short duration of treatment with effective results. A regular orthodontic treatment for straightening of all the teeth and improve the bite takes around 12 to 18 months. A treatment with Six Month Smiles is faster as it will only straighten the front teeth. Another advantage is that it uses a much less force because this system only affects the front teeth, not the entire set of teeth. This makes Six Month Smiles a more comfortable treatment than traditional braces. The use of clear and invisible braces to move the teeth gently into correct alignment is not a faster but more discreet and comfortable approach.
- Samsung Medical Center, located in the heart of Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea, is a renowned healthcare facility known for its patient-centric approach and impeccable record of customer satisfaction.
- Since its inception in 1994, the JCI-accredited hospital has been deeply involved in research and medical innovation. The hospital is one of the most medically and technologically advanced healthcare centers in South Korea.
- The hospital has a strong team of approximately 1400 doctors, 2600 nurses, 200 researchers, 3700 pharmacists, and medical engineers dedicated solely to the care of the patients.
- It is a fully automated medical facility that promotes paperless work through the world\'s largest file transfer and file archiving systems like the PACS program and EMR software.
- The clinic boasts tie-ups with big names in the west, including Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Anderson Cancer Center, and Zedars Sinai Hospital.
- Extending its treatment and facilities to the world, the hospital introduced the International Healthcare Center (IHC) in 1995 that caters to all the needs and requirements of patients arriving from other countries.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of advanced medical treatments in Oncology, Transplantology, Neurosurgery, and Cardiovascular surgery.