Best Smart Lipo Liposuction Hospitals and Cost in Kenya
Choose from 1 best Smart Lipo Liposuction hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Smart Lipo Liposuction
About Smart Lipo Liposuction
Smart Lipo, aka laser lipolysis, is an innovative and relatively new procedure to remove excess body fat and tighten the loose skin. This procedure aims to restore a youthful appearance and reverse the signs of aging. It involves the use of a single laser fiber technology to melt the fat. The laser is introduced into the body using a small cannula that helps remove the stubborn fat deposits and tone the body. This is a minimally invasive procedure that tightens the skin, reduce the sagginess and improve the firmness of the skin. Laser liposuction has the benefits of a very short post-operative recovery time, as most patients are able to resume to work and start performing normal activities in a day or two. During SmartLipo procedure, the doctor inserts a small probe with a low-energy laser fiber directly into the persistent fat pockets. The laser energy then breaks the fat cells, which are then drained out with light suction, having no effect on the surrounding tissues. The complete process normally takes less than an hour for one targeted area and is performed under local anesthesia. The use of laser offers the advantages of a clean, almost painless procedure and minimal scarring, compared to the traditional approach.Read More about Smart Lipo Liposuction →
Average Smart Lipo Liposuction Cost
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a tertiary care providing, teaching and referral medical facility situated in the sub-Saharan Africa. The private, not-for-profit hospital has been serving patients in East Africa and beyond for over sixty years.
- Dedicated towards providing access to quality healthcare to all those who need it, AKUH offers advanced technology set-up for diagnosis, treatment and management of a variety of diseases across multiple specialities.
- It is the first hospital in East Africa and one of the total six hospitals in Africa to have the most coveted JCI accreditation, one of the highest marks of excellence for hospitals.
- The Aga Khan Univerity Hospital maintains a high standard for patient care services and provides extensive medical education to young doctors in East Africa. The hospital is known for its committed medical and administrative staff, who work together closely to provide an compassionate and caring environment to the patients and their families.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest facilities and cutting-edge technologies which sets AKUH Nairobi apart as a leading medical institution and teaching hospital in the country and beyond.
- A team of medical professionals from multiple specialities work in synergy to provide the most effective treatment services to the patients with the highest standards of healthcare. This unique team-based approach to clinical care enables patients to benefit from the diverse expertise of the medical experts.
- As Aga Khan University’s Medical College is a teaching hospital in Kenya, the medical staff follows an evidence-based approach to treatment, supported by the extensive research conducted by qualified faculty members.
- AKUH Kenya is credited for performing the first heart valve replacement in the region using an advanced technique - trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- The Aga Khan University Hospital is the first in the region to offer the Neurointerventional surgery, a less invasive procedure.
- The hospital has a vision to provide accessible, evidence-based, efficient care at an affordable cost to each and every patient. The work in research and education further supports their endeavours to improve the health of patients worldwide.