Best Stem Cell Therapy Hospitals and Cost in Sao Paulo
Choose from 1 best Stem Cell Therapy hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Stem Cell Therapy
About Stem Cell TherapyStem Cell Therapy involves using stem cells to treat medical conditions. Stem cells are cells that have not differentiated into specific cell types. Scientists can manipulate these undifferentiated cells into the cell type the patient needs and then implant these healthy new cells into the patient; the new cells can help improve the condition of the patient. The stem cells can come from the patient, from the lab, or from a donor.Read More about Stem Cell Therapy →
Average Stem Cell Therapy Cost
- Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital is a multi-specialt hospital that has set a benchmark of excellence in Brazil and the rest of the world.
- Located in the Morumbi district towards the south of Sao Pulao, Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital was established in 1971 after 16 years of meticulous planning under Dr. Manoel Tabacow Hidal and his team of doctors.
- The hospital is widely known for its integrated healthcare system with qualified support for promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, and research for various medical conditions.
- The hospital has a team of skilled and qualified professionals working around the clock to provide comprehensive medical assistance to its p
- First Hospital in Brazil to receive Planetree designation – Morumbi Unit – Patient-centered care designation institutions and humanized institutions program - 2011.