Best Stem Cell Transplant for scelroderma treatment Hospitals in Kiev
Choose from 1 best Stem Cell Transplant for scelroderma treatment hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Stem Cell Transplant for scelroderma treatment
About Stem Cell Transplant for scelroderma treatment
Scleroderma is a type of autoimmune rheumatic disease that is characterized by hardening and tightening of the skin. Diffuse systemic sclerosis is the severe form of disease that involves damage to the internal organs. There are only limited treatment options available for this condition with poor long-term benefits. Autologous bone marrow transplantation (BMT) is a safe and effective method that has shown significant improvements in quality of life of the patients with progressive systemic sclerosis. In this, first the patient’s stem cells from bone marrow are removed and the body’s immune system is destroyed using chemotherapy and radiation. Then the extracted healthy stem cells are returned to the body to rebuild the immune system and restore its normal function.Read More about Stem Cell Transplant for scelroderma treatment →
- Vitality Medical & Research Center is a specialized stem cell clinic and a part of the renowned ADONIS Medical Group of Companies. The center was started with an aim to provide the most specialized and high quality medical care using stem cell therapy.
- The ADONIS Medical Group has over 23 years of experience in medical services, with 9 medical centers (including 2 maternity hospitals), and offer health services in 66 medical specialties. The centre has its own licensed stem cells laboratory, diagnostic laboratory, embryo laboratory, cytology laboratory and a licensed cryobank.
- Vitality Medical & Research Center specializes in stem cell therapy and is accredited by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. The center holds the license for the cord blood & stem cell bank along with its own biotechnological stem cell laboratory.
- The staff at this stem cell clinic has members in the International Society for Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS).
- Vitality medical & research center offers stem cell treatment for a wide spectrum of diseases and medical conditions. They ensure high quality and safety standards by only using Mesenchymal Stem Cells which are produced in their licensed and certified laboratory.
- They offer stem cell therapy for various branches and specialities including Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Urology & Gynecology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Dentistry and Anti-aging & Beauty.
- They are opening a new facility in the heart of Kyiv, the capital city of Ukraine, where they will serve international patients coming for stem cell treatments.
Vitality medical & research center offers a broad range of services in their medical package, including:
- Personalized treatment as per each patient’s needs
- Personal coordinators
- All preliminary medical tests
- Doctor’s consultations
- Certificate of Analysis of stem cell material with assurance for its quality, purity, safety, and dosage. The donor or patient\'s own material can also be used.
- Aid in organizing hotel booking
- Transfer from/to airport
- All-round support with 24/7 available team
- Sincerity, transparency and openness for information flow
- Translation service: English, Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian
- Medical follow-up for 1 year
International patient services
International Department at Ukraine consist of executives, health managers, medical editors, and lawyers, and Adonis International Office, USA is the the North American Headquarters for the ADONIS Medical Group.
- Coordinators provide complete assistance from the first contact with ADONIS Medical Group of Companies. A personal coordinator will address all the questions before the flight to Ukraine, and request all details of the medical history to confirm treatment plan with the doctor and provide you teleconsultation. The clinic also provides a visa invitation letter, help book the hotel or apartment and pick-up/drop-off services at the airport.
- Arrival: The coordinators meet the patient in the clinic upon arrival and accompany them during all their visits to the medical center. Translation services are provided, if needed. Language interpretation is offered for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Ukrainian.
- Follow-up care: The coordinators remain in touch with the patient even after they return back home and address all the questions as well as provide the required assistance and consultations.
- Legal Support is also provided by ADONIS as they have their own legal agency, which make the whole process of your medical journey smooth and comfortable. A team of experienced lawyers will provide support during each stage of the program with services, such as checking the documents before arrival, organization of the process of signing a notarial agreement, registration of the birth of a child, and assistance in obtaining a passport for a child.
Travel and accommodation
ADONIS Medical Group of Companies is located in the capital of Ukraine, which allows convenient air connection with all the major international flights - through the main Boryspil International Airport (around 30 kilometers from Kyiv). The smaller Kyiv International Airport (Zhuliany) also have many direct flights to Ukraine from all over the world (low-cost flights). Renting apartments in the urban areas is a popular alternative to hotels in Ukraine, as it often helps with cost saving while providing far more space than even the largest hotel room.