Best Temporary Denture Hospitals
Choose from 24 best Temporary Denture hospitals in All Destinations
Top Hospitals For Temporary Denture
About Temporary Denture
Liv Hospital Ankara is a part of the Liv Hospital chain, a leading healthcare providers in Turkey that collaborates with national and international organization for best possible services. The hospital has a team of distinguished doctors who provide a patient-focused approach for clinical care and management of diseases under multiple specialities. They offer tailor-made treatment programs to the patients with high quality healthcare services. Liv Hospital, Ankara has first rated infrastructure and acquired the latest updates in the medical technology over the years. Based on its name, \'Leading International Vision\' Liv Hospital caters to patients from different parts of the world. They offer a range facilities specially designed for international patients, keeping their specific needs and comforts in mind.
International Hospital, Turkey\'s first private hospital in the western sense, introduced its patients to modern healthcare services. The hospital, which began admitting patients in 1989, joined our group\'s healthcare chain in 2005. With the renovation efforts which began in 2006, all clinic areas, doctor\'s examination rooms and inpatient floors were rendered more comfortable for patients as well as staff.
Anadolu Medical Center is one of the leading hospital in Turkey with a capacity of 201 beds situated outside the Istanbul and surrounded completely by nature. It has a strategic partnership with the Johns Hopkins Medicine, world-renowned medical centre that ranks number one in the USA. This partnership helps Anadolu Medical Center to provide the highest standard of services in the field of health. In addition to this, the centre is accredited by Joint Commission International, one of the world’s highest quality benchmark for healthcare providers. The hospital started as a specialized centre for cancer care, covering the multi-faceted aspect of cancer care including diagnosis tests, treatment, emotional support, nutritional care, pain management, and close follow-up for possible recurrence. It further expanded its services over the over to include a variety of medical programmes and super sub-specialists in the field of Medical Oncology, Hematology, Radiation Oncology, Oncosurgery (Specialised), Bone Marrow Transplant, Interventional Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Uro-oncology and Breast Center.Anadolu Medical Center is now an established facility with centre of excellence programs in other specialities as well, including cardiology, oncology, women’s health and neurological sciences.The hospital keeps acquiring new and better technologies such as robotic surgery, radiosurgery, targeted immunotherapy and chemo/radioembolization at the oncology institute within the greater facility of general hospital.Over 175 medical professionals collaboratively work to provide patients a comprehensive, yet personalized treatment plan. The weekly tumour board helps keep a check on critical cases. At Anadolu Medical Center, the focus is on patient centric care by expert in the field of medicine and in the most timely manner. They offer all the healthcare services under one roof, with services from a variety of specialities in one campus location. This allows them to provide the fastest service possible to the patients, and no waiting time. The Patient Centred Care Department is the first of its kind in Turkey and the entire region, aiming to serve patients with a highly efficient approach.
Dharamshila Narayana Superspecialty Hospital is a premium multi- super specialty healthcare provider established in 1994 and has a capacity of 300 beds with outstanding infrastructure, latest technologies and a panel of highly trained doctors of international reputation. This healthcare facility is in a class by itself, having top-notch facilities like one-of-its kind Blood Bank equipped with Blood Irradiator, high end Endoscopic suite. Dharamshila Narayana Superspecialty has NABL accredited high-tech Laboratory Services and BMT Research Lab equipped with next generation Molecular Diagnostic equipments which ensure accurate and rapid diagnosis.
Krishna Shalby Hospital is a pioneer multi-specialty tertiary care medical facility with a capacity of 220 and a dedicated wing for international patients. First corporate hospital of Gujarat, this hospital brings together the world class medical technology and accomplished team of doctors dedicated to provide the best possible treatment for their patients. Established under the leadership of internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vikram Shah who revolutionized the Total Knee Replacement surgery with his innovation – The Zero Technique, a minimal invasive procedure with added advantages of faster recovery time, lower cost, less bleeding, short hospital stay.
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a tertiary care providing, teaching and referral medical facility situated in the sub-Saharan Africa. The private, not-for-profit hospital has been serving patients in East Africa and beyond for over sixty years.
- Dedicated towards providing access to quality healthcare to all those who need it, AKUH offers advanced technology set-up for diagnosis, treatment and management of a variety of diseases across multiple specialities.
- It is the first hospital in East Africa and one of the total six hospitals in Africa to have the most coveted JCI accreditation, one of the highest marks of excellence for hospitals.
- The Aga Khan Univerity Hospital maintains a high standard for patient care services and provides extensive medical education to young doctors in East Africa. The hospital is known for its committed medical and administrative staff, who work together closely to provide an compassionate and caring environment to the patients and their families.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest facilities and cutting-edge technologies which sets AKUH Nairobi apart as a leading medical institution and teaching hospital in the country and beyond.
- A team of medical professionals from multiple specialities work in synergy to provide the most effective treatment services to the patients with the highest standards of healthcare. This unique team-based approach to clinical care enables patients to benefit from the diverse expertise of the medical experts.
- As Aga Khan University’s Medical College is a teaching hospital in Kenya, the medical staff follows an evidence-based approach to treatment, supported by the extensive research conducted by qualified faculty members.
- AKUH Kenya is credited for performing the first heart valve replacement in the region using an advanced technique - trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- The Aga Khan University Hospital is the first in the region to offer the Neurointerventional surgery, a less invasive procedure.
- The hospital has a vision to provide accessible, evidence-based, efficient care at an affordable cost to each and every patient. The work in research and education further supports their endeavours to improve the health of patients worldwide.
Apollo Gleneagles Hospital is a leading multi-specialty hospital with a capacity of 510 beds and outstanding medical facilities and healthcare services. Two major Healthcare groups – Apollo Group of Hospitals in India and Parkway Health from Singapore – came together to build this hospital as a joint venture, setting high standards of quality, clinical care and hospitality services. Apollo Gleneagles is a name amongst the best hospitals in Kolkata and Eastern India, offering its facilities to all patients, domestic as well as internationally. The hospital has some of the top surgeons specializing in a range of specialties including Cancer care, Pediatrics, Neurology, Orthopaedics, Cardiology, Transplants as well as Emergency care.
Fortis Hospital, Kolkata is an outstanding 400 bedded super-specialty hospital in India providing tertiary and quaternary care services.
Fortis Group is a name amongst the forerunners of healthcare industry and offers world class services with combination of high-tech medical facilities, team of renowned surgeons and most updated technology.
The hospital has a panel of highly experienced surgeons and specialists, who along with a trained and skilled medical staff ensures that every patient receives best treatment and personalized care.
Fortis Hospital at Kolkata is highly efficient in time and patient management and follows stringent protocols to maintain high standards of clinical care and safety.
Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Hospital is a 200 bedded state-of-the-art medical facility. The hospital is a part of Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group (HMG), one of the largest private healthcare providers in the Saudi Arabia. The hospital is a multi-disciplinary health centre offering a wide range of medical services and world-class facilities in combination with international standard of quality and clinical excellence. Sulaiman Al-Habib Hospital ensures that all the patients, domestic and international, receive utmost care and reliable medical treatment. The hospital is equipped with the latest medical equipment and technology for diagnostics, therapeutic use, and critical care.