Best Thyroid Scan Hospitals and Cost in Singapore
Choose from 2 best Thyroid Scan hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Thyroid Scan
About Thyroid Scan
Thyroid hormones play a very crucial role in maintaining and regulating the metabolism of our body. The group of hormones majorly T3 and T4 are essential for our body. Various screening tests allow us to measure the levels of these hormones in our body and helps us in assessing the functioning of the gland which is present in the neck region.
Average Thyroid Scan Cost
|India||Starting from $1400|
- Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore is a renowned hospital specializing in a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services. A part of Parkway Pantai, the JCI-accredited hospital is located at a convenient location on Napier Road, Singapore, next to Napier MRT station.
- The hospital began as a 45-bed nursing home in 1957 and has come a long way to establish itself as a 258-bedded facility offering treatments in over 30 specialties.
- Boasting the latest technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and global exposure, the hospital specializes in orthopedics, oncology, and cardiovascular treatment.
- The hospital boasts of an excellent patient satisfaction record and serves more than 100,000 international patients from many countries.
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital is a 345-bed private hospital located along Singapore\'s Orchard Road. The JCI accredited facility was established in 1976 by Parkway Health to cater to patients of all ages from Singapore, Southeast Asia, and international patients from all countries visiting Singapore.
- Over the last few years, it has gained immense popularity as a multi-organ transplant specialty hospital. They specialize in cardiology, oncology, and neuroscience, offering a comprehensive range of surgical and non-surgical treatment options.
- It was the first private healthcare center in Singapore to perform open-heart surgery and is also credited to establish a nuclear medicine center.
- Other than their specialties, the hospital also offers treatments covering anaesthesiology, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, dental specialties, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, medical oncology, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedic surgery, otorhinolaryngology, pediatric medicine, plastic surgery, renal medicine, respiratory medicine, and urology.