Best Thyroidectomy Hospitals and Cost in Saudi Arabia
Choose from 1 best Thyroidectomy hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Thyroidectomy
In thyroidectomy, the doctor removes all or part of the patient\'s thyroid gland (an endocrine gland important for hormonal regulation). Generally, patients that undergo this procedure have problems such as thyroid cancer, hyperthyroidism, or goiter. In order to perform the procedure, the surgeon will make an incision in the neck or other areas to access the gland. In partial thyroidectomy, only part of the thyroid gland is removed; in total thyroidectomy, all of it removed.Read More about Thyroidectomy →
Average Thyroidectomy Cost
|India||Starting from $1500|
|Turkey||Starting from $4000|
|US||Starting from $17200|
- Thyroid Removal
- Thyroid Surgery
- Hai Al Jamea Hospital was established in 1984 by Dr. Darwish Mustafa Zaqzouq to meet the healthcare needs of the region. Today, it stands as one of the oldest healthcare facilities in Jeddah for all-round medical care.
- It has a modern architecture with a capacity of 83 beds and 28 outpatient clinics. HJH is equipped with the latest medical equipment and advanced technology for safe and effective patient care.
- A panel of highly qualified medical staff is employed to deliver end-to-end medical services with diagnosis and therapeutic care.
- Hai Al Jamea Hospital is certified by the MRQP accreditation body and is widely reputed as one of the leading hospitals for top-rated healthcare measures in Jeddah.
- HJH combine the high quality medical services with reasonable price packages to make primary clinical care available to all patients. They strive to ensure unparalleled services to the patients through consistent and ongoing efforts and have strong long term relationships with customers.
- The hospital has grown rapid growth over the last years to expand their services, with outpatient visits to HJH has reached 240,000 patients, and numbers of inpatients reached 12,500 patients.