Best Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction Hospitals and Cost in Giza
Choose from 1 best Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction
About Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction
Ureteropelvic junction obstruction is a condition where blockage occurs at a point where the ureter attaches to the kidney. This leads to decrease of flow of urine down the ureter and thus increases the fluid pressure inside kidney. Higher pressure inside kidney leads to deterioration of kidney function. The obstruction can be either congenital (the patient is born with it) or can be develops because of age related or body shape issues. Your doctor will suggest the best treatment plan for your depending upon your health and medical history.
Average Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction Cost
|India||Starting from $3400|
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is one of the largest and most prominent medical centres in Egypt. It was establishing a state-of-the-art in the Nasr City and has total land area is 13,000 square meters (42,651 square feet), the footprint is 7000 square meters (22,966 square feet).
- The hospital is JCI accredited and ensures reliable clinical care and healthcare services for patients from and outside Egypt. Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a collaboration agreement with Cleveland Clinic Foundation (CCF) and also with Hartmann Institute, which allows knowledge transfer and accessibility between the institutions.
- The hospital houses expert medical professionals and competent support staff, trained in advanced procedures and skilled in handling high-tech instruments.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a capacity of 168 beds, including 37 beds for critically care patients. The hospital also encompasses 6 operation rooms, an IVF center, a physiotherapy department, 2 cath labs, a radiology unit, a laboratory and a non-invasive cardiac lab.
- They offer all kinds of medical and surgical specialties, ranging from organ transplant services to emergency care.
- Dar Al Fouad is equipped with the latest medical equipment and ensure effective and safe care under the supervision of professional doctors.
- The hospital has acquired advanced instruments such as latest radiotherapy equipment in Africa & Missle East.
- Dar Al Fouad hospitals are credited for being the leader on various fronts, including first liver transplant in Africa & ME, as well as the highest no. of cases (more than 600 cases) of liver transplant in Africa & ME. it is the best hospital for bone marrow transplant, with more than 250 case of bone marrow transplant, and emergency stroke control within 40 min in Africa & ME.
- Dar Al Fouad hospital was the first to have JCI accreditation in Egypt and to treated brain stroke.
- They have an excellent surgical record, including 16,000 Open heart surgeries, 70,000 neuro surgeries, 100,000 GIT operations, 120,000 General surgery, 40,000 Tumor operations, 40,000 Cardiac catheters and 13,000 Orthopedic surgeries.
Recommended hospitals for you
4 average based on 1 reviews.