Best Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction Hospitals and Cost in Subang Jaya
Choose from 1 best Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction hospitals in Subang Jaya
Top Hospitals For Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction
About Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction
Ureteropelvic junction obstruction is a condition where blockage occurs at a point where the ureter attaches to the kidney. This leads to decrease of flow of urine down the ureter and thus increases the fluid pressure inside kidney. Higher pressure inside kidney leads to deterioration of kidney function. The obstruction can be either congenital (the patient is born with it) or can be develops because of age related or body shape issues. Your doctor will suggest the best treatment plan for your depending upon your health and medical history.
Average Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction Cost
|India||Starting from $3400|
Subang Jaya Medical Centre is a renowned multi-specialty hospital in Malaysia and is a part of Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group. The 393-bedded hospital is a forerunner of healthcare service providers with contemporary and advanced infrastructure outfitted with next generation technology and instruments. The hospital houses some of the best oncology specialist and highly reputed renal and hematological experts, backed by years and experience and training in their field of expertise.
- SJMC is Malaysia’s only private hospital to win the Prime Minister’s Quality Award twice in the private sector category (1998 and 2003)
- Honors from the Institute of Quality Malaysia and the International Asia Pacific Quality Award
- Brand Laureate Award for Best Brands in Healthcare representing hospitals in the Asia Pacific region
- Malaysia Branded Service Champion Award, in 2009
- Reader’s Digest consumers award for 2011’s Most Trusted Brand in the private hospital category.
- Cardiothoracic surgery (1st open heart surgery in the private sector – 1985)
- Infertility management (1st Gift and IVF baby in Malaysia – 1987)
- Urology (1st kidney stone lithotripsy - 1988)
- Liver transplant surgery (1st live-related liver transplant in S.E.A. – 1995)
- Cytogenetics (1st in Malaysia)
- Endo Vascular Interventional Radiology (1st Endo-vascular treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms in Malaysia – 1998)
- Bone marrow transplant (1st transplant in Private Sector – 2000)
- Image Guided Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (1st in Malaysia)
- Epilepsy surgery (1st surgery in the Private Sector 2008)
- Awake Craniotomy (1st to be performed in Private Sector)