Best Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction Hospitals and Cost in Thailand
Choose from 4 best Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction hospitals in Thailand
Top Hospitals For Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction
About Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction
Ureteropelvic junction obstruction is a condition where blockage occurs at a point where the ureter attaches to the kidney. This leads to decrease of flow of urine down the ureter and thus increases the fluid pressure inside kidney. Higher pressure inside kidney leads to deterioration of kidney function. The obstruction can be either congenital (the patient is born with it) or can be develops because of age related or body shape issues. Your doctor will suggest the best treatment plan for your depending upon your health and medical history.
Average Ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction Cost
|India||Starting from $3400|
- Best Precision Award for Architect chemistry family integrated chip technology (ICT) - 2012
- Thailand Consumers Choice 2007 – 2008
- Prime Minister’s Export Award 2017 for Best Service Enterprise - Health & Wellness
- Consumer’s Choice Award (CC) 2007-2008
- The Prime Minister’s Export Awards for the Most Recognized Service 2004
- Asian Hospital Management Awards 2004 PR & Brand Management
- BNH Hospital, the winner of the Canadian’s Best Services Award-Export Services
- BNH Hospital, a hospital of choice for Australians in Thailand
Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok. It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited. This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties. The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand. The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.
- APSIC CSSD Centre of Excellence Award (2017-2018)
- The Best Under A Billion Award - in 1 of 200 Best Company in Asia which selling amount is not over 1,000 Million Us Dollar
- The 8th Thailand Tourism Awards In 2010
- Hospital Quality Awards 2011 for Sikarin’s Quality Services
- Tokyo Marine Taiyou Award by Tokyo Marine Life Insurance (Thailand) Public Co. in 2011 Presented To Sikarin Hospital
- Muang Thai Life Assurance Modern Hospital Award - 2015
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.
Recommended hospitals for you
4.25 average based on 6 reviews.