Best Uretoscopic Removal of Stone (Bladder) Hospitals and Cost in Mumbai
Choose from 7 best Uretoscopic Removal of Stone (Bladder) hospitals in Mumbai
Top Hospitals For Uretoscopic Removal of Stone (Bladder)
About Uretoscopic Removal of Stone (Bladder)Kidney or Ureteral Stones are mineral deposits that form small lumps in the kidney, that might move to the ureter tubes. Treatment for kidney stones including drinking water and taking medication to help the patient pass the stone on his own, or using different techniques to remove the stone from the patient surgically. For instance, the doctor might use ureteroscopes, ultrasound waves, or surgical removal to remove the stone from the kidney or the ureter tubes. In Ureteroscopic Removal of Stone (Bladder), the doctor passes a scope into the bladder, and then into the ureter tubes to remove a kidney stone that has become stuck there. In some cases, the stone can be removed directly, and in other cases, it will be broken first into smaller pieces, and then removed.Read More about Uretoscopic Removal of Stone (Bladder) →
- Best Dialysis service care provider : Wockhardt Hospital, North Mumbai (2016)
- Award for Best Hospital in Paediatric & Gynaecology 2015 – Wockhardt Hospitals, Mira Road
- Awarded “Ethical Company in Healthcare Services” at India’s Most Ethical Companies Conference and Awards organised by World CSR Day
- Wockhardt Hospitals is associated with Partners Harvard Medical International, an international arm of Harvard Medical School, US (2001)
- Wockhardt Hospitals wins 21 awards for excellence in Human Resource at the World HRD Congress
- Award for Best Hospitality In Healthcare 2015 – Wockhardt Hospitals Group
- Wockhardt Hospitals won the award for Innovation in Quality of Service delivery at the group level
- First prize in the poster presentation category at the 2015 Annual Conference of Pediatric Cardiac Society of India (PCSI), Hyderabad
- Dr Shrish Hastak from Mumbai Central , received \"The Economic Times Inspiring Neurologist of India Award\" in new Delhi at the hands of the Health Minister.
- Won the award for Best Green Hospital at CMO Asia- National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016
- Won the award for Best HR Practice in Healthcare at CMO Asia- National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016
Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital is a tertiary care healthcare service provider established in 1950 and inaugurated by India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. It is 350 bed facility with 1500 employees under 55 specialties, operating under highly qualified and accomplished doctors. The hospital has one of the largest Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery) program in the region and offers advanced procedures for cardiac interventions including Minimal Access Cardiac Bypass Surgery.
SevenHills Hospital is a leading multi super-specialty tertiary care hospital established in 1986 and has been a premier healthcare services provider for more than three decades. Built on sprawling area of 17 acres, this world-class facility has 1500 beds with over 30 super-specialties offering excellent outpatient and inpatient facility. The hospital has maintained par excellence in quality of clinical care and safety standards, and is dedicated in providing the best possible medical services. There is an in-campus residential facility for doctors and medical support staff which can accommodate more than 300 experts, thereby assuring round the clock availability for experts for consultation.
Global Hospital in Parel, Mumbia is a top-class multi-specialty tertiary care hospital with a capacity of 450 beds offering exemplary services for outpatient, inpatient and critical care. This hospital is credited to be the first to be recognized for Research & Development by the government and is the only hospital to be associated with King’s College Hospital, London. The first to conduct combined Liver & Kidney Transplant, Dual Lobe Liver Transplant, Split Liver Transplant and Minimal Access Lung Transplant in west India and also the first to introduce Two Wheeler Ambulance Service (GART- Global Accident Rescue Team).
Best Uretoscopic Removal of Stone (Bladder) Doctors
Dr. T. B Yuvaraja
Head - Robotic Surgery
Dr. Avanish Arora
Senior Consultant- Urology & Uro-oncology
Dr. Madhav Kamat
Recommended hospitals for you
4.25 average based on 19 reviews.