Best Urinary Incontinence Hospitals and Cost in Hyderabad
Choose from 2 best Urinary Incontinence hospitals in Hyderabad
Top Hospitals For Urinary Incontinence
About Urinary IncontinenceUrinary Incontinence is a condition in which the patient cannot control his or her urination. Treatment for urinary incontinence can include bladder control exercises, behavioral and/or lifestyle modifications, pelvic muscle floor exercises, medications, electrical stimulation, medical devices, and different types of surgeries.
Aware Gleneagles Global Hospital is a leading tertiary care providing healthcare facility offering comprehensive services in a number of specialties. The 300-bedded hospital is operational with excellent outpatient, inpatient and emergency care facilities and is recognized as a premier medical care institution for patients not just in India but on global scale. The hospital is equipped with advanced and modern technology, has a contemporary infrastructure and maintains clinical excellence of international standard.
- India\'s Most Admired & Promising Hospital Chain (2012)
- India\'s Most Valuable Healthcare Chain (2013)
- The 4th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2013
Gleneagles Global Hospital in Hyderabad is a top-class multispecialty tertiary care hospital offering wide-ranging medical services to patients from India as well as from abroad. The hospital has a committed team of experienced and highly-qualified medical professionals with international reputation and trained in performing advanced and complex procedures. Gleneagles Global Hospital is equipped with cutting edge technology and advanced facilities which enable it provide excellent clinical care and treatment to ailing patients.
- The 4th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2013 – “India’s Most Valuable Healthcare Chain” & “Business Leader of the Year Award”
- “India’s Most Valuable Healthcare Chain” (2013)
- \"India’s Most Admired & Promising Hospital Chain” (2012)
Recommended hospitals for you
4.5 average based on 5 reviews.