Best Vascular surgery Hospitals and Cost in Seoul
Choose from 2 best Vascular surgery hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Vascular surgery
About Vascular surgery
Vascular surgery is a surgical subspecialty that deals with disorders related to the blood vessels of the body, arteries, veins, capillaries and even lymph vessels. These vessels at times lose their strength or become blocked and various treatments are used to restore their functionality. The defects are usually tackled with the help of either minimally invasive procedures such as catheterization and radiation, or with the help of conventional surgeries. .
Average Vascular surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $9000|
- Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Surgeon
- Samsung Medical Center, located in the heart of Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea, is a renowned healthcare facility known for its patient-centric approach and impeccable record of customer satisfaction.
- Since its inception in 1994, the JCI-accredited hospital has been deeply involved in research and medical innovation. The hospital is one of the most medically and technologically advanced healthcare centers in South Korea.
- The hospital has a strong team of approximately 1400 doctors, 2600 nurses, 200 researchers, 3700 pharmacists, and medical engineers dedicated solely to the care of the patients.
- It is a fully automated medical facility that promotes paperless work through the world\'s largest file transfer and file archiving systems like the PACS program and EMR software.
- The clinic boasts tie-ups with big names in the west, including Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Anderson Cancer Center, and Zedars Sinai Hospital.
- Extending its treatment and facilities to the world, the hospital introduced the International Healthcare Center (IHC) in 1995 that caters to all the needs and requirements of patients arriving from other countries.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of advanced medical treatments in Oncology, Transplantology, Neurosurgery, and Cardiovascular surgery.