Best Vaser Liposuction Arms Hospitals and Cost in Bangkok
Choose from 2 best Vaser Liposuction Arms hospitals in Bangkok
Top Hospitals For Vaser Liposuction Arms
About Vaser Liposuction Arms
Vaser Liopsuction treatment is a minimally invasive method to remove fat by emulsifying it with small probes emitting ultrasound energy and then suck it out through a cannula. The use of ultrasound causes no damage to adjacent tissue and is associated with less discomfort. It allows a gentle and more precise removal of the fat from to enable delicate contouring and enhances the shape and curves of the specific areas of the body. Vaser Lipo is a great option treatment for the arm regions as there is a lesser risk of irregularities. The skin on the arms is typically thin in comparison to other parts of the body. The traditional liposuction poses distinct limitations as there is a risk of irregularities. Vaser lipo for arm is an effective method to de-bulk the arm and provide a more slender appearance to them. This technique helps diminish the hanging, saggy arms and give a more firm look. It involves minimal scarring as the incisions made are very small and inconspicuously placed, in comparison to a traditional liposuction.Read More about Vaser Liposuction Arms →
Average Vaser Liposuction Arms Cost
Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok. It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited. This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties. The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand. The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.