Best Vaser Liposuction Arms Hospitals and Cost in New Delhi
Choose from 3 best Vaser Liposuction Arms hospitals in New Delhi
Top Hospitals For Vaser Liposuction Arms
About Vaser Liposuction Arms
Vaser Liopsuction treatment is a minimally invasive method to remove fat by emulsifying it with small probes emitting ultrasound energy and then suck it out through a cannula. The use of ultrasound causes no damage to adjacent tissue and is associated with less discomfort. It allows a gentle and more precise removal of the fat from to enable delicate contouring and enhances the shape and curves of the specific areas of the body. Vaser Lipo is a great option treatment for the arm regions as there is a lesser risk of irregularities. The skin on the arms is typically thin in comparison to other parts of the body. The traditional liposuction poses distinct limitations as there is a risk of irregularities. Vaser lipo for arm is an effective method to de-bulk the arm and provide a more slender appearance to them. This technique helps diminish the hanging, saggy arms and give a more firm look. It involves minimal scarring as the incisions made are very small and inconspicuously placed, in comparison to a traditional liposuction.Read More about Vaser Liposuction Arms →
Average Vaser Liposuction Arms Cost
Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care providing hospital in South West Delhi. The hospital provides a comprehensive range of services to patients, not only from India but over 30 countries around the world.
The 230 bedded super speciality facility comprises 15 Dialysis and 70 Critical care beds that offers treatment to the most complex cases. Aakash Healthcare has a high-tech infrastructure, the latest medical technology, and a team of highly trained medical professionals.
As a leading tertiary care hospital, Aakash Healthcare Super Specialty Hospital is reputed for its clinical excellence in the field of Orthopaedic and Joint replacement surgery. There are several other ‘Centers of Excellence’ including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Mother& Child, General & Minimal Access Surgery, Neurology & Neuro Surgery, Ophthalmology & Refractive Error Surgery and Renal Sciences. The cutting edge infrastructure of the hospital includes Robot assisted surgeries and minimally invasive procedures along with a meticulously framed transplant program.
A team of experienced specialists in various branches complement the high standard and compassionate care that every patient receives at Aakash Healthacre.
The hospital is supported by a 24x7 Trauma & Emergency Center, blood bank, and advanced Neonatal and Paediatric ICU rooms. The major specialities are also backed by a post-operative comprehensive and rehabilitation facility.
Aakash Healthcare ensure patients as well as their family members receive outstanding hospitality services with personalized and patient-centric approach. The hospital has acquired the most modern technologies, smart digital systems, Hospital Information Systems to provide hassle-free administration and convenience of patients.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh is a first-class multispeciality tertiary care providing healthcare facility in Delhi.
- The hospital has a capacity of 280 beds and offers outpatient, inpatient and speciality clinic services across major medical disciplines including Cardiology, Neurosciences, Oncology, Nephrology, Orthopaedics, Bariatric Surgery, Urology and Minimal Access surgery, and Kidney Transplant.
- It is a part of one of the healthcare groups of the country - MAX Healthcare and takes pride in the record of over 4,00,000 successfully treated patients.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh is equipped with the most updated and advanced medical equipment in the field of diagnostics as well as therapeutics. This includes high-tech devices such ass PET CT, MRI 1.5 Tesla, 16 Slice CT Scanner, Echo Machine Philips – IE33, Holmium Laser 100W, Neurosurgical Microscope and many more.
- The cancer care centre of the hospital is a premier facility equipped with the latest advancements in radiation therapy including Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), Stereotactic Body Radiation (SBRT) and SRS (Stereotactic Radiosurgery) along with different types of Brachytherapy with Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (IORT). The Cancer Centre offers expertise of the best oncologists in India with a comprehensive range of services. This includes Breast Conservation Surgeries (BCS), Limb Conservation Surgery, Cosmetic Reconstructive Surgery, Minimally Invasive or Laparoscopic surgery, Sphincter Preservation Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraoperative Peritoneal Chemotherapy for advanced and effective care of each patient.
- There is a specialised Dialysis Unit which conforms with international standards offering haemodialysis for patients with end-stage kidney disease/requiring renal replacement therapy.
- The hospital also offers 24*7 Max Pharmacy, Regional Translators, Dedicated TPA Desk and many other services to facilitate smooth treatment and billing process.
B L Kapoor Hospital is one of the largest and well reputed tertiary care healthcare facility located in New Delhi, the capital city of India. The multi-super speciality hospital has a top-notch infrastructure with 650 inpatient beds, 125 critical care beds and 17 dedicated operation theatres.
The hospital has a panel of highly qualified and skilled doctors with a variety of specializations. They are supported by a trained clinical and paramedical staff, who strive to provide uncompromised medical care to all the patients.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital has been accredited by national and international organizations including Joint Commission International (JCI) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). This certifies the hospital maintaining the highest quality of clinical care and stringent safety norms. The hospital has a well facilitated research centres and accredited clinical labs (NABL), ensuring accurate and definitive diagnostic practices.
It is considered to be one of the best facilities for cancer care in India, especially for treating Obesity and Gastrointestinal Cancer with laparoscopic surgery.
The critical care program at this hospital is one of the biggest in the region with 125 beds for various intensive care units for various sub speciality including Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Neurosciences, Neonatology, Paediatrics, and Organ Transplant.
The organ transplant centre at BLK is an advanced centre for different kinds of transplants including Liver and Renal Transplant. The centre has a dedicated ICU with HEPA filters and specialized instruments for patient care.
BLK has one of the biggest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in India and it is well known around the world for its excellent success rate.