Best Vaser Liposuction Arms Hospitals and Cost in Sao Paulo
Choose from 1 best Vaser Liposuction Arms hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Vaser Liposuction Arms
About Vaser Liposuction Arms
Vaser Liopsuction treatment is a minimally invasive method to remove fat by emulsifying it with small probes emitting ultrasound energy and then suck it out through a cannula. The use of ultrasound causes no damage to adjacent tissue and is associated with less discomfort. It allows a gentle and more precise removal of the fat from to enable delicate contouring and enhances the shape and curves of the specific areas of the body. Vaser Lipo is a great option treatment for the arm regions as there is a lesser risk of irregularities. The skin on the arms is typically thin in comparison to other parts of the body. The traditional liposuction poses distinct limitations as there is a risk of irregularities. Vaser lipo for arm is an effective method to de-bulk the arm and provide a more slender appearance to them. This technique helps diminish the hanging, saggy arms and give a more firm look. It involves minimal scarring as the incisions made are very small and inconspicuously placed, in comparison to a traditional liposuction.Read More about Vaser Liposuction Arms →
Average Vaser Liposuction Arms Cost
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures