Best Vaser Liposuction Buttocks Hospitals in Kenya
Choose from 1 best Vaser Liposuction Buttocks hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Vaser Liposuction Buttocks
About Vaser Liposuction Buttocks
Vaser stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. It is an advanced and less invasive procedure used to remove excess fat and reshape body contours. Vaser Lipo or micro liposuction are ideal techniques for removing unwanted fats from specific areas, such as the buttock, buttocks crease and hips. The technique can target the particular area for fat removal and sculpt the body to achieve a more desirable body shape. The aim of liposuction for buttock reshaping is to remove the stubborn deposits of fat and change the contours of the area as desired. During Vaser Lipo, the ultrasound energy is used to selectively melt the fat from the outer region of the buttocks. This helps in narrowing the buttocks and give a more defined shape. It can also be used to remove the fat from the upper portion of the buttocks and lower back. This allows lengthening of the natural curve of the back and reduce the height of the buttocks. When the fat is removed from the flanks, it gives a square appearance to the buttocks.Read More about Vaser Liposuction Buttocks →
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a tertiary care providing, teaching and referral medical facility situated in the sub-Saharan Africa. The private, not-for-profit hospital has been serving patients in East Africa and beyond for over sixty years.
- Dedicated towards providing access to quality healthcare to all those who need it, AKUH offers advanced technology set-up for diagnosis, treatment and management of a variety of diseases across multiple specialities.
- It is the first hospital in East Africa and one of the total six hospitals in Africa to have the most coveted JCI accreditation, one of the highest marks of excellence for hospitals.
- The Aga Khan Univerity Hospital maintains a high standard for patient care services and provides extensive medical education to young doctors in East Africa. The hospital is known for its committed medical and administrative staff, who work together closely to provide an compassionate and caring environment to the patients and their families.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest facilities and cutting-edge technologies which sets AKUH Nairobi apart as a leading medical institution and teaching hospital in the country and beyond.
- A team of medical professionals from multiple specialities work in synergy to provide the most effective treatment services to the patients with the highest standards of healthcare. This unique team-based approach to clinical care enables patients to benefit from the diverse expertise of the medical experts.
- As Aga Khan University’s Medical College is a teaching hospital in Kenya, the medical staff follows an evidence-based approach to treatment, supported by the extensive research conducted by qualified faculty members.
- AKUH Kenya is credited for performing the first heart valve replacement in the region using an advanced technique - trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- The Aga Khan University Hospital is the first in the region to offer the Neurointerventional surgery, a less invasive procedure.
- The hospital has a vision to provide accessible, evidence-based, efficient care at an affordable cost to each and every patient. The work in research and education further supports their endeavours to improve the health of patients worldwide.