Best Vaser Liposuction Buttocks Hospitals and Cost in Thailand
Choose from 2 best Vaser Liposuction Buttocks hospitals in Thailand
Top Hospitals For Vaser Liposuction Buttocks
About Vaser Liposuction Buttocks
Vaser stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. It is an advanced and less invasive procedure used to remove excess fat and reshape body contours. Vaser Lipo or micro liposuction are ideal techniques for removing unwanted fats from specific areas, such as the buttock, buttocks crease and hips. The technique can target the particular area for fat removal and sculpt the body to achieve a more desirable body shape. The aim of liposuction for buttock reshaping is to remove the stubborn deposits of fat and change the contours of the area as desired. During Vaser Lipo, the ultrasound energy is used to selectively melt the fat from the outer region of the buttocks. This helps in narrowing the buttocks and give a more defined shape. It can also be used to remove the fat from the upper portion of the buttocks and lower back. This allows lengthening of the natural curve of the back and reduce the height of the buttocks. When the fat is removed from the flanks, it gives a square appearance to the buttocks.Read More about Vaser Liposuction Buttocks →
Average Vaser Liposuction Buttocks Cost
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.
Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok. It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited. This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties. The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand. The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.