Best Vaser Liposuction Hospitals and Cost in Bangkok
Choose from 4 best Vaser Liposuction hospitals in Bangkok
Top Hospitals For Vaser Liposuction
About Vaser Liposuction
Vaser liposuction is a cosmetic procedure used to modify the contours and shape of the body by removing stubborn fat deposits. In this, the Vaser means Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance, a specialised ultrasound technology. It uses ultrasonic frequency waves to break down the fat cells. As the fat cells break, the plastic surgeon removes the excess fat pockets using a suction device (this is the liposuction part of the procedure). The use of ultrasound technology in a vaser liposuction procedure has many benefits in comparison to traditional liposuction procedures. It can loosen the fat cells from deeper tissues which allows the surgeon to remove the fat more effectively during the liposuction. Some results can be seen over a short period of time, usually 6 weeks, but the complete and best results are observed several months after the procedure. It is not a weight loss procedure, but only a body contouring method. Vaser liposuction can be used for removing fat from the arms, chin, neck, chest, upper back, waist, stomach, hips, thighs and buttocks.Read More about Vaser Liposuction →
Average Vaser Liposuction Cost
Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok. It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited. This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties. The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand. The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.