Best Vaser Liposuction Hospitals and Cost in Sao Paulo
Choose from 1 best Vaser Liposuction hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Vaser Liposuction
About Vaser Liposuction
Vaser liposuction is a cosmetic procedure used to modify the contours and shape of the body by removing stubborn fat deposits. In this, the Vaser means Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance, a specialised ultrasound technology. It uses ultrasonic frequency waves to break down the fat cells. As the fat cells break, the plastic surgeon removes the excess fat pockets using a suction device (this is the liposuction part of the procedure). The use of ultrasound technology in a vaser liposuction procedure has many benefits in comparison to traditional liposuction procedures. It can loosen the fat cells from deeper tissues which allows the surgeon to remove the fat more effectively during the liposuction. Some results can be seen over a short period of time, usually 6 weeks, but the complete and best results are observed several months after the procedure. It is not a weight loss procedure, but only a body contouring method. Vaser liposuction can be used for removing fat from the arms, chin, neck, chest, upper back, waist, stomach, hips, thighs and buttocks.Read More about Vaser Liposuction →
Average Vaser Liposuction Cost
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures