Best Vaser Liposuction Hospitals and Cost in Spain
Choose from 2 best Vaser Liposuction hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Vaser Liposuction
About Vaser Liposuction
Vaser liposuction is a cosmetic procedure used to modify the contours and shape of the body by removing stubborn fat deposits. In this, the Vaser means Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance, a specialised ultrasound technology. It uses ultrasonic frequency waves to break down the fat cells. As the fat cells break, the plastic surgeon removes the excess fat pockets using a suction device (this is the liposuction part of the procedure). The use of ultrasound technology in a vaser liposuction procedure has many benefits in comparison to traditional liposuction procedures. It can loosen the fat cells from deeper tissues which allows the surgeon to remove the fat more effectively during the liposuction. Some results can be seen over a short period of time, usually 6 weeks, but the complete and best results are observed several months after the procedure. It is not a weight loss procedure, but only a body contouring method. Vaser liposuction can be used for removing fat from the arms, chin, neck, chest, upper back, waist, stomach, hips, thighs and buttocks.Read More about Vaser Liposuction →
Average Vaser Liposuction Cost
- Fundación Cardiovascular de Colombia is one of the most prestigious healthcare facilities in Colombia. The JCI-accredited hospitals have been securing a spot in the list of top 10 hospitals in Latin America for nearly a decade.
- Their ecosystems include two state-of-the-art hospitals located in Bucaramanga specializing in the treatment across 60 specialties with a team of qualified and experienced medical professionals.
- Fundacion cardiovascular de Colombia
- Hospital internacional de Colombia
- The hospitals boast of the most rigorous standards of quality and safety on par with medical institutions in the West.
- Established in 1986, under the aegis of Dr. Franklin Quirós and Dr. Víctor Raúl Castillo Mantilla, the health care center aims to provide affordable and accessible treatment to domestic as well as international patients.
- The hospital also enjoys a strong reputation as a Research and Development Center, supporting a great focus on clinical studies that can improve the quality of life for patients fighting life-threatening diseases.
Hospital Universitari Sagrat Cor is a tertiary care and referral teaching hospital that offers first-rate medical care across all medical and surgical specialties. It is located at the Barcelona city center, just 5-10 minutes walking distance from Passeig de Gracia - the main street of the city. Their services for the first video consultation is free for patients who are seeking treatment abroad (not for second medical opinion). It is the largest privately owned in Barcelona and a part of Quirónsalud, the largest hospital group in Spain. The healthcare group stands out as the number one health care provider in Europe, especially after the merger with Fresenius (Helios).