Best Vaser Liposuction Thighs Hospitals and Cost in Spain
Choose from 2 best Vaser Liposuction Thighs hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Vaser Liposuction Thighs
About Vaser Liposuction Thighs
Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance or Vaser Liposuction is an innovative new method for removal of stubborn deposits of fats from specific areas of the body. The goal of this treatment is to reduce the fats stored in the deep tissues and provide a more defined body shape. The technique is most beneficial for areas with more volume and dense fats, such as thighs, stomach or flank. During the procedure, the ultrasound waves are used to loosen or melt the fat cells and remove the fat using a thin tube called cannula. It has many advantages over traditional liposuction method, including less discomfort, reach to deeper tissues, and allow a meticulous sculpting of the body shape. It is performed as a day-care procedure and the person can go back home on the same day after the treatment.Read More about Vaser Liposuction Thighs →
Average Vaser Liposuction Thighs Cost
Hospital Universitari Sagrat Cor is a tertiary care and referral teaching hospital that offers first-rate medical care across all medical and surgical specialties. It is located at the Barcelona city center, just 5-10 minutes walking distance from Passeig de Gracia - the main street of the city. Their services for the first video consultation is free for patients who are seeking treatment abroad (not for second medical opinion). It is the largest privately owned in Barcelona and a part of Quirónsalud, the largest hospital group in Spain. The healthcare group stands out as the number one health care provider in Europe, especially after the merger with Fresenius (Helios).
- Fundación Cardiovascular de Colombia is one of the most prestigious healthcare facilities in Colombia. The JCI-accredited hospitals have been securing a spot in the list of top 10 hospitals in Latin America for nearly a decade.
- Their ecosystems include two state-of-the-art hospitals located in Bucaramanga specializing in the treatment across 60 specialties with a team of qualified and experienced medical professionals.
- Fundacion cardiovascular de Colombia
- Hospital internacional de Colombia
- The hospitals boast of the most rigorous standards of quality and safety on par with medical institutions in the West.
- Established in 1986, under the aegis of Dr. Franklin Quirós and Dr. Víctor Raúl Castillo Mantilla, the health care center aims to provide affordable and accessible treatment to domestic as well as international patients.
- The hospital also enjoys a strong reputation as a Research and Development Center, supporting a great focus on clinical studies that can improve the quality of life for patients fighting life-threatening diseases.