Best Vaser Liposuction Tummy Hospitals and Cost in Seoul
Choose from 3 best Vaser Liposuction Tummy hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Vaser Liposuction Tummy
About Vaser Liposuction Tummy
Vaser Liposuction is a less invasive and effective method for removing the persistent fat deposits from the specific areas of the body, such as stomach. The aim of this state-of-the-art ultrasound technology is to modify and reshape the body contours. In this treatment, the ultrasound energy is used to melt the fat cells and the fat is then removed through a gentle suction. This procedure makes it easier to remove fat in comparison to traditional liposuction, and especially for areas with denser and larger volumes of fats. The technique is designed to remove fat and reshape the body areas selectively. Vaser Liposuction is efficient for targeting larger areas of fat, for example on the tummy, back or thighs. The advantage of this technique lies in its precision and use on the delicate areas. The doctor analyzes the patient’s body shape and structure before a Vaser Lipo treatment to provide the desired outcome for body shape.Read More about Vaser Liposuction Tummy →
Average Vaser Liposuction Tummy Cost
- The Banobagi plastic surgery clinic is a famous private healthcare facility located in the Gangnam-Gu area of Seoul, specializing in a range of plastic and cosmetic surgeries. The clinic has a strong team of professionals dedicated to providing personalized and quality treatment to local as well as international patients.
- The clinic flaunts state-of-the-art infrastructure and advanced medical equipment to undertake some of the most complex cases in plastic surgery.
- The surgeons at the Banobagi plastic surgery clinic are active members of prestigious institutions and organizations and boast extensive skills and expertise in their respective fields.
- The internationally renowned clinic specializes in body contouring, face contouring, nose jobs, eyelid correction surgeries, rhinoplasty, lip jobs, breast surgeries, and anti-aging treatments.
- Samsung Medical Center, located in the heart of Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea, is a renowned healthcare facility known for its patient-centric approach and impeccable record of customer satisfaction.
- Since its inception in 1994, the JCI-accredited hospital has been deeply involved in research and medical innovation. The hospital is one of the most medically and technologically advanced healthcare centers in South Korea.
- The hospital has a strong team of approximately 1400 doctors, 2600 nurses, 200 researchers, 3700 pharmacists, and medical engineers dedicated solely to the care of the patients.
- It is a fully automated medical facility that promotes paperless work through the world\'s largest file transfer and file archiving systems like the PACS program and EMR software.
- The clinic boasts tie-ups with big names in the west, including Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Anderson Cancer Center, and Zedars Sinai Hospital.
- Extending its treatment and facilities to the world, the hospital introduced the International Healthcare Center (IHC) in 1995 that caters to all the needs and requirements of patients arriving from other countries.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of advanced medical treatments in Oncology, Transplantology, Neurosurgery, and Cardiovascular surgery.