Best Vaser Liposuction Tummy Hospitals
Choose from 26 best Vaser Liposuction Tummy hospitals in All Destinations
Top Hospitals For Vaser Liposuction Tummy
About Vaser Liposuction Tummy
Vaser Liposuction is a less invasive and effective method for removing the persistent fat deposits from the specific areas of the body, such as stomach. The aim of this state-of-the-art ultrasound technology is to modify and reshape the body contours. In this treatment, the ultrasound energy is used to melt the fat cells and the fat is then removed through a gentle suction. This procedure makes it easier to remove fat in comparison to traditional liposuction, and especially for areas with denser and larger volumes of fats. The technique is designed to remove fat and reshape the body areas selectively. Vaser Liposuction is efficient for targeting larger areas of fat, for example on the tummy, back or thighs. The advantage of this technique lies in its precision and use on the delicate areas. The doctor analyzes the patient’s body shape and structure before a Vaser Lipo treatment to provide the desired outcome for body shape.Read More about Vaser Liposuction Tummy →
B L Kapoor Hospital is one of the largest and well reputed tertiary care healthcare facility located in New Delhi, the capital city of India. The multi-super speciality hospital has a top-notch infrastructure with 650 inpatient beds, 125 critical care beds and 17 dedicated operation theatres.
The hospital has a panel of highly qualified and skilled doctors with a variety of specializations. They are supported by a trained clinical and paramedical staff, who strive to provide uncompromised medical care to all the patients.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital has been accredited by national and international organizations including Joint Commission International (JCI) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). This certifies the hospital maintaining the highest quality of clinical care and stringent safety norms. The hospital has a well facilitated research centres and accredited clinical labs (NABL), ensuring accurate and definitive diagnostic practices.
It is considered to be one of the best facilities for cancer care in India, especially for treating Obesity and Gastrointestinal Cancer with laparoscopic surgery.
The critical care program at this hospital is one of the biggest in the region with 125 beds for various intensive care units for various sub speciality including Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Neurosciences, Neonatology, Paediatrics, and Organ Transplant.
The organ transplant centre at BLK is an advanced centre for different kinds of transplants including Liver and Renal Transplant. The centre has a dedicated ICU with HEPA filters and specialized instruments for patient care.
BLK has one of the biggest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in India and it is well known around the world for its excellent success rate.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute is an outstanding multi-specialty quaternary care hospital, having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists. Accredited by NABH and ISO, FMRI is 1000 bedded medical facility endowed with a dedicated team of 200 world-renowned doctors, covering a number of specialties, who aim to provide the best quality medical care to all the patients, national as well as international. This hospital is well set up with the latest technologies and equipment throughout all the specialties and research labs, which are accredited by NABL.
Al Zahra Private Hospital Dubai is a world-class medical facility providing tertiary care in multiple specialties and has attained national and international accreditations. The 187 bedded hospital has state-of-the-art infrastructure and is equipped with top-notch technology, offering basic to complex medical interventions. The hospital has a team of accomplished medical professionals having international reputation along with highly trained support staff team constituting specialized nurses, paramedical team and others. This premier healthcare service provider aims to deliver first-rate quality clinical care to all the patients on a global level.
Medical Park Bahçelievler Hospital is an international standard Joint Commission International (JCI) Accredited facility that caters to patients from different countries.
It is one of the largest private hospitals under the Medical Park Hospitals Group (European district of Istanbul), that offers a complete range of medical services.
Medical Park Bahçelievler Hospital is a 17-storey building covering the area of 30,000 m2, capacity of 246 beds, and 89 polyclinic rooms.
The hospital follows a strict policy for quality management and safety assurance, with a patient-centric approach. The patient can expect superlative standards for diagnosis as well as treatment plans.
The hospital incorporates selective social insurance administrations for all patients. The staff of experienced doctors, trained nurses and medical professionals, provide multidisciplinary care and a holistic treatment to the patients. They also promote revolutionary therapeutic techniques, focused healthcare approach and advanced treatment modalities.
Liv Hospital Ankara is a part of the Liv Hospital chain, a leading healthcare providers in Turkey that collaborates with national and international organization for best possible services. The hospital has a team of distinguished doctors who provide a patient-focused approach for clinical care and management of diseases under multiple specialities. They offer tailor-made treatment programs to the patients with high quality healthcare services. Liv Hospital, Ankara has first rated infrastructure and acquired the latest updates in the medical technology over the years. Based on its name, \'Leading International Vision\' Liv Hospital caters to patients from different parts of the world. They offer a range facilities specially designed for international patients, keeping their specific needs and comforts in mind.
International Hospital, Turkey\'s first private hospital in the western sense, introduced its patients to modern healthcare services. The hospital, which began admitting patients in 1989, joined our group\'s healthcare chain in 2005. With the renovation efforts which began in 2006, all clinic areas, doctor\'s examination rooms and inpatient floors were rendered more comfortable for patients as well as staff.
Dharamshila Narayana Superspecialty Hospital is a premium multi- super specialty healthcare provider established in 1994 and has a capacity of 300 beds with outstanding infrastructure, latest technologies and a panel of highly trained doctors of international reputation. This healthcare facility is in a class by itself, having top-notch facilities like one-of-its kind Blood Bank equipped with Blood Irradiator, high end Endoscopic suite. Dharamshila Narayana Superspecialty has NABL accredited high-tech Laboratory Services and BMT Research Lab equipped with next generation Molecular Diagnostic equipments which ensure accurate and rapid diagnosis.
Columbia Asia Referral Hospital in Yeshwanthpur is a renowned super-specialty 200-bedded hospital which was established in 2008. Fully accredited with international and national organizations, this hospital is a premier medical facility with world-class infrastructure governed according to international standards of clinical care and quality control. This hospital has an excellent team of highly qualified and reputed doctors, outfitted with the latest technologies and advanced equipment.
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a tertiary care providing, teaching and referral medical facility situated in the sub-Saharan Africa. The private, not-for-profit hospital has been serving patients in East Africa and beyond for over sixty years.
- Dedicated towards providing access to quality healthcare to all those who need it, AKUH offers advanced technology set-up for diagnosis, treatment and management of a variety of diseases across multiple specialities.
- It is the first hospital in East Africa and one of the total six hospitals in Africa to have the most coveted JCI accreditation, one of the highest marks of excellence for hospitals.
- The Aga Khan Univerity Hospital maintains a high standard for patient care services and provides extensive medical education to young doctors in East Africa. The hospital is known for its committed medical and administrative staff, who work together closely to provide an compassionate and caring environment to the patients and their families.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest facilities and cutting-edge technologies which sets AKUH Nairobi apart as a leading medical institution and teaching hospital in the country and beyond.
- A team of medical professionals from multiple specialities work in synergy to provide the most effective treatment services to the patients with the highest standards of healthcare. This unique team-based approach to clinical care enables patients to benefit from the diverse expertise of the medical experts.
- As Aga Khan University’s Medical College is a teaching hospital in Kenya, the medical staff follows an evidence-based approach to treatment, supported by the extensive research conducted by qualified faculty members.
- AKUH Kenya is credited for performing the first heart valve replacement in the region using an advanced technique - trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- The Aga Khan University Hospital is the first in the region to offer the Neurointerventional surgery, a less invasive procedure.
- The hospital has a vision to provide accessible, evidence-based, efficient care at an affordable cost to each and every patient. The work in research and education further supports their endeavours to improve the health of patients worldwide.
Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok. It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited. This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties. The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand. The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.
Dr. Avtar Singh Dr. Avtar Singh
Sr. Consultant & Head (Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Dr. Anil Kumar Dr. Anil Kumar
Dr. Lokesh Dr. Lokesh
Director & HOD (Head, Microvascular & Aesthetic Surgery)
Dr. Ritesh Dr. Ritesh
Dr. Arun Dr. Arun